Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

when is iit jee 2010 extended merit list will be published?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 21 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 7 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.

CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE

AKSHAY SHARMA 9 months ago

NSIT

Hirday 9 months ago
i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...

Sir, I have secured a 1888 rank in jee advanced 2015, please suggest a suitable branch in a suitable iit for me in terms of placement.

Hi If you are getting core branches in the top five IIT’s : IIT Kharagpur IIT Kanpur IIT Delhi IIT Bombay IIT Madras Then you should go for that. You can go for the branch in the order...
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 months ago

Hi Civil at Bombay is a beter option. IIT Bombay is more repuated than Roorkee. You will get better oppurtunity at IIT B. And CIVIL is a core engineering branch. So I suggest you to go for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 months ago

Sir, I am getting civil and chemical engineering in all IIT’s including Delhi and Bombay, whereas I am getting electrical and mechanical engineering only in IIT Roorkee. Can You tell which...

Jatin Bansal 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off