DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

respected sir,

i am expecting 93 marks in jee 2010, c-16, m-18, p-59, can i get a rank in EML this year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 15 hours ago

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

1 hour ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 14 days ago
MY AIR FOR JEE ADVANCE IS 2429. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IISC FOR BS IN PHYSICS WITH THIS RANK.

If you are really interested in Physics then I would say we have some good professsors here, you might be knowing Prof HC Verma. You may not find much students in Physics because most of...

Vikramjeet Singh 10 days ago

HOW GOOD IS PHYSICS AT IIT KANPUR. AWAITING YOUR REPLY / SUGGESTION.

nikhil 10 days ago

Have you given any thoughts for Physics at IIT Kanpur?

Vikramjeet Singh 10 days ago
What is the branch ranking for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kanpur ?

The ranks are in the order of opening and closing rank for each category Course Codes General OBC SC ST K4101 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 1502 46
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
For admission in NIT’s ,which rank should be considerd.I am from SC category. Should I consider the general AIR or category AIR for cut off.

There is no such kind of consideration. Category rank is given for the allocation of category seats
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

no they see your all india rank, but due to sc category opening and closing ranks are relaxed highly difference go upto a lakh sometimes

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

Please read the question carefully.

Aditya Borde 2 days ago

On the top AIR is considered and the categories are given their due relaxation as per the category cutoff list,.....just try to find out [by visiting JEE mains’ official weblink] what is...

-2 hours ago
View all Questions »