respected sir,

i am expecting 93 marks in jee 2010, c-16, m-18, p-59, can i get a rank in EML this year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 5 months ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 4 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 4 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 4 months ago
Should i prefer production at nit allahabad or IT at bits mesra

looking up from the data of last two yaers It can be taken in an affirmative sense that National Institute of Technology (NIT) allahabad is more efecient in terms of academics ,research,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option

Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

did they announce for 2012?

tanya sinha 2 years ago
Sir I have got 232 in JEE mains & CBSE 96.2% ,my expected score in JEE advanced is 180 & my BITSAT score is 355 ...Please advise what should I do ..though I prefer Electrical /Mechanical...

Hi Siddharth, Based on your score in JEE Advanced, you have a very little chance of getting EE/ME at IIT BHU. You can easily get any of the two branch at BITS Pilani. If you wanna do...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

bits has better facilities, faculty, infrastructure than the nits. only student quality and placements are the same in both bits and these old nits. so preferrably go for bits, unless it is...

Vineet Vinayak 6 months ago

for bits philani electrical is good it has good opertunities and placements you should choose it

t sai teja 6 months ago
View all Questions »