Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

respected sir,

i am expecting 93 marks in jee 2010, c-16, m-18, p-59, can i get a rank in EML this year.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 2 months ago
how to avoid fear about jeemains give me some instructions

See, JEE MAins is just a Piece of cake for you if you stick to the basic fundamentals of the chapter, I am going to give a a task from today onwards. Whenever you start a topic whether in...
  img
Suraj Prasad 23 days ago

hello, careful with your helth but don’t disturb about feaver.do meditation every morning.consult doctor and take capcels...........................................................all the...

raj kumar 22 days ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Im giving JEE MAIN PAPER 2 . what is the cutoff narks to get into IIT? What are the negative markings? Is NCERT for maths asked in JEE? I`m using p.k.mishra is that a good book. If not...

Dear Student, I would suggest you to refer the below links for all of your answers (Book, eligiblity, cutoff, marking scheme, tips). http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Jee Main paper-2 means...i didn’t get this, there is no as such Paper-2...Its JEE Advanced. To get into IITs, you just have 55% of score of 504 in JEE Advanced. NCERT is the basic...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 2 years ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 2 years ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 2 years ago
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?

You can get NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off