Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

respected sir,

i am expecting 93 marks in jee 2010, c-16, m-18, p-59, can i get a rank in EML this year.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 5 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 10 months ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra one month ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

what rank can be achieved with 150/200 in wbjee 2016?

Your rank must be somewhere in between 3k-4k with these marks and you may try getting admission at leading colleges/universities like – National Institute of Technology,...

your rank then will be in between 2500-4000 if you score such marks regards sahil thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?

You can get NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off