DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

respected sir,

i am expecting 93 marks in jee 2010, c-16, m-18, p-59, can i get a rank in EML this year.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 5 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 7 months ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago
I got 1198 state rank (Home state is MAdhya pradesh) and my AIR is 23000. If i want to get admit in NIT bhopal which rank will be considered???? pls reply as soon as possible

All the best and Good wishes ! dctm.edu.in. Lucky enough! You will get BHOPAL NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on

Prof Vivek Kumar 9 months ago
if the straight line through the point P(3,4) makes an angle π/6 with x-axis in anticlockwise sense and meets the line 12x+5y+10=0 at Q,then the length of PQ= 132/12√3+5 132/12√3-5 13/12√3-5...

Form the eqn of a line passing through the point P(3,4) and has a slope equal to tan(theta) where theta is the angle the line makes with the positive direction of X axis in clockwise...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Hi Student Using point slope form , equation of above line is y-4 =1/ ( x-3) from Second equation y= (-10-12x)/5 Solve the 2 equation and get the point Q Using distance formula find PQ.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
View all Questions »