FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Respected Sir,

i am expecting 93 marks in jee-2010 chemistry-16, maths-18, physics-59, can i get a rank in EML this year.

please reply

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 25 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 26 days ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago
DOB 2 page 408 Q143

The correct answer is (C) Invertase – Sucrose Invertase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis (breakdown) of sucrose (table sugar). Rennin,also called Chymosin, protein-digesting ...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago
PLEASE TELL ME COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING FORM FOR ADMISSION IN BHU FOR MEDICAL COURSES AFTER 12TH.

I have attached all the information that you require.
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »