FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what all castes is included in OBC category

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check out the brouchure of IIT .. all the castes included in OBC are listed there ..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 18 days ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya 18 days ago
pls send the solution for the question

Efficiency = Work done/Energy input n = m g h/ Energy input Put the value and get the answer
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Energy utilizable = 21 x 0.28 Then, mgh = 21 x 0.28 Solve for h
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago
sir can i score full marks in biology only studying from ncert?

In biology if you take any competition exam , the syllabus mostly is confined to NCERT only. You will get 70-80 % questions from NCERT but something extra you have to study to score full.
  img
Suraj Prasad 26 days ago

Yes :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 days ago

yes, it all comes form ncert.

shubham sharda 5 days ago
how should i prepare for bitsat in the last one month,so as to get the max possible marks & and entry into bits pilani i didnt do very well in jee mains

These are the cutofs so prepare accordingly Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics...

Drake 6 days ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake 6 days ago

get this book and start doing it with max efficiency complete success package for bitsat with cd approve if useful approve if usefulapprove if useful

ng29 7 days ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 5 years ago
View all Questions »