hey,, i got 2336 rank in OBC category.. could der some scope of getting sumthing in IIT, ISM or BHU..??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anirudh,

You may get seat in ISMU-Dhanbad with M.sc Integrated branches.

Please go through this link you can see last year statistics

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Dear Anirudh,

You may get seat in ISMU-Dhanbad with M.sc Integrated branches.

Please go through this link you can see last year statistics

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 3 months ago
I AM IN CLASS 12 I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FOR JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many...

vikas kumar yadav 3 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in sea...

vineel Sarma 3 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE one year ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 2 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 2 months ago
View all Questions »