Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hey,, i got 2336 rank in OBC category.. could der some scope of getting sumthing in IIT, ISM or BHU..??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anirudh,

You may get seat in ISMU-Dhanbad with M.sc Integrated branches.

Please go through this link you can see last year statistics

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Dear Anirudh,

You may get seat in ISMU-Dhanbad with M.sc Integrated branches.

Please go through this link you can see last year statistics

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 2 days ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 15 days ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 20 days ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam, My son is in XI CBSE, but hardly get time attending his school and IIT-JEE preparation class. He has not got time to do revision daily. How to cope up with such complex...

@ mayur All the student who are preparing for jee facing the same time schedule problem . but what u need to understand is that , jee is a complex exam and he have to put all his effort at...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad one year ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit one year ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20