DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir,

I want to know how i can enroll myself in IIT B.Arch stream.

When will the registration for Architecture Aptitude Test will be held.

Whether we are required to qualify in main IIT-JEE entrance to get the option for registration in Aptitude Test.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello,

may i konw what r the books required for iit arc.plz send a mail to kolluri_19@ymail.com if u know............

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav one month ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani one month ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI one month ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

I will be now coming in 12th std. And my basic conecpts for physics, maths and chemestry sucks. Can you please reccomend books regarding these 3 subjecs to clear my all basics and concepts...

Physics: 1. NCERT 2: Concepts of Physics : H.C Verma 3. Cengage Publications: B.M.Sharma or Arihant’s Publications by D C Pandey 4. Problem in Physics: I.E.Irodov Chemistry: 1. NCERT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

It is the basic concepts that will help you in Borads as well as Jee. For physics i would suggest “Fundamentals of Physics by Resnik Halliday”. This book will change the way you see physics...

shubham sharda 20 days ago

I had simply suggest the best collection http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html Hit approve if u got even...

Drake 18 days ago
Bile secreted by liver passes into gall bladder through:- A)Hepatopancreatic duct B)Hepatic duct C)Cystic duct D)Hepato-gall duct. {DOB 2 page 414 Q271}

HI Student The correct answer is (B) Hepatic duct The bile secreted by the hepatic cells passes through the hepatic ducts and is stored and concentrated in a thin muscular sac called the...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »