Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Sir,

I want to know how i can enroll myself in IIT B.Arch stream.

When will the registration for Architecture Aptitude Test will be held.

Whether we are required to qualify in main IIT-JEE entrance to get the option for registration in Aptitude Test.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello,

may i konw what r the books required for iit arc.plz send a mail to kolluri_19@ymail.com if u know............

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 19 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 19 days ago
Dear SirI was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2016 years ago
Sir, I have R.D sharma objective for iitjee periperation should I buy M.L khanna and leave rd sharma as some people are recommending this. I Have er. anurag mishra books for physics are...

Well i thought if i give you the list of books suggested by the askiitians it would help you. because ML Khanna is not mentioned in the list neither is Anurag Mishra so i thought i should...

Neeti 6 months ago

this was not answer of may ques neeti

Harleen Wadhwa 6 months ago

Physics Books S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books 1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II 2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics 3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of...

Neeti 6 months ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off