MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Sir,

I want to know how i can enroll myself in IIT B.Arch stream.

When will the registration for Architecture Aptitude Test will be held.

Whether we are required to qualify in main IIT-JEE entrance to get the option for registration in Aptitude Test.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello,

may i konw what r the books required for iit arc.plz send a mail to kolluri_19@ymail.com if u know............

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
DOB 2 page 408 Q143

The correct answer is (C) Invertase – Sucrose Invertase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis (breakdown) of sucrose (table sugar). Rennin,also called Chymosin, protein-digesting ...
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
who was the first women governor in india

Dear Vandu singh Sarojini Naidu was the first woman to become the governor of a state in India Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
I am being offered CSE in BIET jhansi through UPTU and Electronics in IET lucknow. Which one should i choose amongst these two.

the branch you like! I suggest IET.

Akshit Matthew one month ago

IET LUCKNOW

dhananjay kumar singh one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers