Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Will we know what we can choose from or should we present our choices ?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am a class 12th student preparing for IITJEE 2017. Whenever I read anything, after 2 to 3 weeks, it seems to me like I have forgotten whatever I read past 2 weeks. What should I do? I...

Dear student Forgetting is human tendency which arises when you read something without interest.We always remember movie stories and songs(isn’t it??)because of interest.Don’t...
  img
Bhavya 2 days ago

hi krishna donot be sad . i also suffer from same problem last year and found solution on this site and joined this site. in class 11 and class 12 syllabus is so much that it becomes...

SAHIL 2 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 10 months ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad 10 months ago
Sir I secured 7430 Rank in Jee Advance 2015, Can I get IIT Mandi CIVIL Branch in second counselling.

There is no civil branch at IIT Mandi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/

Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important concept.you chek on other websites.

raj kumar 2 months ago

In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off