Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Will we know what we can choose from or should we present our choices ?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me
ok thanks akash
vindhya 2 months ago
one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....
akash 2 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 3 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 3 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?
Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
They require water for fertilisation. They are also called amphibians of the plant kingdom.
Adarsh 4 months ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...
Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
I scored 186 in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards. Can you predict my rank? I m general and from rajasthan. Which is the best option for me in CS/ECE/IT branch?
Shagun, I recmmend you to visit the official website of any of the IITs or NITs and check out the cutoff list there and hence get to know the exact picture oy your rank...along with it you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
But resonance rank predictor predicts my rank to be around 10,000. Then how come 21,000?
Shagun Kala 4 months ago
use jee am
vb 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details