Will we know what we can choose from or should we present our choices ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can i download JEE Main and Advance IIT materials

Hii Please find the link to download study material for IIT :- http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 11 days ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 23 days ago
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
hello sir , i want to become cosmologist so what branch in eningineering should i select : example :- aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering or other some branch in engineering....

Hi Student, If you are interested in cosmology. Aeronautical engineering will NOT be the wise choice coz aeronautical engineering deals with the aerodynamics and forces present in the...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

After completing your college there is an entrance exam which is conducted by ISRO every year which takes graduates engineers who qualifies the test. After that there is interview...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi student, Pls find the list of colleges http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools#India...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
I just wanted to know that if somebody studies physics, chemistry and maths from ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks, will he be able to score more than 400 in BITSAT ?

Yes, There are many students who crossed 400 by studring ncert and Maharashtra state board textbooks in the past. I hope this time you will cross...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Hi, This may vary from student to student. But, only NCERT won’t be enough. You have to study side books to get hold of the questions being asked in these examinations. NCERT is just a...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
View all Questions »