Will we know what we can choose from or should we present our choices ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 28 days ago
i got 113 in mains and i belong to obc....i am expecting above 85% in cbse boards....will i get any nit??

yes, you will get a NIT, but may be not the best. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

CONGRATS,you will surely get in any of the north-east NITs (SPOT ROUND) GET READY FOR THE UNPOLLUTED PART OF INDIA

Abdul_Jalal 5 months ago

can i get from homestate quota??

ruchi 5 months ago
Sir,please tell me which private institute is best for civil engineering and placement ? That private institute should participate in CSAB 2014..Thank you!

These are some good private institutes for civil engineering under CSAB 2014: 1. Amity School of Engineering, Amity Education Valley, Gurgaon, Manesar, Haryana 2. Delhi College of Technology...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
View all Questions »