ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i got A.I.R 1655 and OBC 184 can i get iit B mechanical engineering ?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 one month ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera one month ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
what could i do to improve my test result because after to many hard work i could not able to score well and condition of maths is worse.

Math is a subject that requires different approch from other subjects. You see math is all based on practice and regularity. IF you are regular in studying maths and practice adequate...

shubham sharda 23 days ago

PRACTICE MORE NUMBER OF PROBLEMS.REFER RD SHARMA FOR MATHS.CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 6 years ago
Is Carbon-12 and Carbon-14 the same element?

no Isotopes are substances having different molecular masses but same atomic no(i.e. same element having different masses). In case of normal carbon, carbon 12, it has 6 protons and 6...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
reproduction in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj one month ago
View all Questions »