ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir my rank in iitjee 2010 is 8510. can I get anything in older iits or it-bhu???  or else what shall I do???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kumar ,

With this rank .. it will be difficult for you to get old iits but you can get IT BHU .. i wud advise you for IT - BHU electrical ..

Click for opening and closing ranks: 

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the requirement ofmarks for jee main paper 2 ( b. arch) to be qualified for advance exam??

Hi Student, JEE main score is validated for the IIT JEE mains advanced. The cut of would be around 120-130 marks in JEE MAINS
  img
Harishwar one month ago

do we need to qualify jee mains paper-1 also if we need to go for b.arch????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar 4 days ago

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak 11 months ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal 11 months ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal 11 months ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago
If a car is moving right wards with an acceleration g*k^1/2 m/s as shown. Find the value of k so that , rod maintains its orientation as shown in the figue , neglecting friction . The angle...

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

Deepak Ramachandran 7 months ago

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Deepak.R

How may I answer the question without the figure? Please state the figure, Regards, Don

View all Questions »