Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

dear sir,

i was  expected 180 in jee2010.i m in obc. but not selected. my 2 frnds expected 220&200 but they also not selected.if the cut off was  high? what about eml. if no any eml  list in iit2010? can i have any posibility of iiser? i expected above230 in aieee 2010.can i get a good nit? plz help.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
Which is better Mechanical in IIT Madras or Electrical in IIT Kharagpur

Electrical at IIT Kgp....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

dear Student, to be honest, Both are great institutes. Ranking wise IIT-M is better but that doesn't mean IIT-KGP lacks behind in any aspects. Ranking goes up and down year after year. You...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago

Ridiculous !!

TGS one month ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.

Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...

Nicho priyatham one month ago

well congratulation on scoring such a good rank..you can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice

shikhar panwar one month ago

hello congrajulations for select.you are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................

raj one month ago
How do I Download BYJU’s App in acer laptop (windows 8.1)for free?

@ xavier its a completely tablet based coaching programme , so, if u have tablet / smartphone u can watch these videios , otherwise u hv to buy its package of almost 12,000 to get a lenovo...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

HI XAVIER THIS APP IS FOR ANDRIOD DEVICES .SO YOU CANNOT RUN IT ON LAPTOP WITHOUT HAVING BLUESTACKS LATEST VERSION INSTALLED AT YOUR LAPTOP. SO FOR THIS FIRST DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS APPROX 350 ...

SAHIL 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off