Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

im expecting 150 marks in iit jee 2010....please let me know about my possibility to get selected for iiser through eml

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 2022 rank undersc category in jee advanced 2016. Do i have any scope for getting into one of the IITs? also i got 84 marks in jee mains and 85 % in class 12 th board. what are my ...

YES YOU CAN GET ADMISSION IN IIT IF U CONSIDER ADMISSION TO NEW IITs .moreover you might not possible get your favourite branch but u can still try though

shikhar panwar 18 days ago

first congrajulations.you can get definitely iit seat for your chooise.choose branch what you want become.

raj 18 days ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I have completed my first year in a NIT and have appeared in JEE Mains once again.My college is scheduled to open before the 4 th round of seat allocation. Is it OK to continue 3 rd...

@ srihari Kindly mantion the rank that u have got in jee main , only then it can be compared . and kindly check the cutoff of diffrent nit last year (their opening and closing rank ) and...

Umakant biswal yesterday

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

S. SRIHARI 18 hours ago

Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE in order to check the merit list or cutoff, so that you may get the counselling schedule and stay updated? If no, then go for it. If...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 hours ago
Sir, Kindly suggest IIt JEE coaching centers in Dubai

Dear Jessica Sharanya Askiitians now offers online coaching for foreign students/NRI’s specially made for them as per their requirements I will suggest you to join online IIT JEE...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir I have scored 141 in jee mains 2016 and 95.6% in cbse 2016.can I get SE or IT at dtu or nsit. Thank you

Dear Student, you must visit the official websites of DTU as well as NSIT to check the merit list and cutoff for this year and then get to know what is your stature there, are you in or...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago

hi pragun please use the branch and college predictor to get answer to your query http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 25 days ago
sir my sc rank is 32000 and crl 490000 can I get nits ,dtu,nsit ​

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

You must visit the official website of Jeemains to find out which inst is within your approach, DTU and NSIT seems to be a hard nut to crack, but its quite possible to make it at some NITs, ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

dtu and nsit will be diificult somehow , but u can get nit but not ur desired stream rather i wil advice u if u get any stream in nit , dont ignore it good companies hire from iits and nits ...

ng29 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off