ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im expecting 150 marks in iit jee 2010....please let me know about my possibility to get selected for iiser through eml

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 12 days ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 7 days ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

As it’s been already posted that for Gen category minimum score is 105, for OBC it is 70 and for ST it is 44 , i would like to suggest that your target should be high then only you reach...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to ...

ng29 2 months ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . for getting a good nit u should think for 180 marks or greater than that

gdbusher 8 days ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?

Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state

divya 11 days ago
sir, can i do choice filling in jee advanced 2015 with AIR 14570?

Ya if you have qualified you are eligible for choice filling, but whether you get a seat or not after counselling is still unsure.
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Yes you can but the probability of getting any IIT is close to 0.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago
How to identify how many optical isomers are there for a compound? eg: 2,3-dibromobutane

u have to check number of chiral centres in the compound and then use the formula 2 n for total optical isomers where n is the number of chiraal centres in the compund in 2,3-dibromobutane...

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »