Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

im expecting 150 marks in iit jee 2010....please let me know about my possibility to get selected for iiser through eml

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 7 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 7 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
HELLO there, I am studying in10th grade CBSE and I really want to go for IIT even though I don't have much knowledge about what is IIT, I wanted to know what should I take in my11 and 12,...

IIT mains and advance required to get seat in IIT. Please share your contact details so that we can guide you one on one in a better way.
  img
Harsh Patodia yesterday

to get into iit firts you have to qualify jee mains to become eligible for jee advanced which is required to get into iits

Mohit Kumar 19 hours ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
how many marks to get niit in warangal

img
Avinash 6 months ago
PLEASE TELL THAT HOE MANY HOURS AND WHAT SHOULD MY TIME TABLE TO GET SUCCESS IN AIIMS 2016 HOW I IMPROVE MAINLY PHYSICS BY WHICH BOOK I READ THE ALL THREE SUBJECTS BIO , CHE , PHY AND ALSO...

You should study 8 to 9 hours because it's is the time to study harder for physics you should have HCVerma and some NCERT concepts to be cleared out and for bio trueman and chem Balaji

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off