ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

im expecting 150 marks in iit jee 2010....please let me know about my possibility to get selected for iiser through eml

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

in my opinion u will be able to qualify jee advance, but very less chances for iit but dont loose hope as this year paper was quite tough , so just wait for official cut off dont loose hope...

ng29 yesterday

good luck but the probability is very less for your iit

akshat yesterday
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur category...

ng29 one month ago
Sir, I wants to know about B.TECH (Civil) and B.TECH(CSE) from AMITY NOIDA UNIVERSITY, which is the best and is there any ranking or valuation of this? i expect 75% marks in my 12 th and got...

look stream selection cant be judged as it totally depends on ur interest in which u will comfortable , so i advice u to dont take this decission under pressure as u had to study 4 years not...

ng29 15 days ago

IITJEE rank is not very encouraging, but on the basis of board exam there are chances to get admission, Amity is a good pick, but you can compare other universities’ features as well, like-...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

Go for LPU or PEC

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
General Knowledge Questions are mostlybased on?

Current Affairs
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

History and current affairs.

Adarsh 7 days ago
View all Questions »