topper 2010

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chander,

Hyderabad boy Anumula Jithendar Reddy has topped the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) this year, the results of which were declared Wednesday.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 25 days ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M...

Listen carefully.For Inorganic chemistry buy Cengage K.s.Verma. This book is the best of its class.It has lots of questions to practice and theory is blinder. I will suggest you to buy...

Shrey 6 months ago

for maths make a sheet of formulas and paste on your wall as you go through that once or twice a day. By this you can make a good command over maths over 3d and integration especially.

sheshmani sharma 6 months ago

Now at this time you have to focus more on your strong topics(i.e topics which you have strong command) and then focus on other topics.. Go through 3 to 4 sample papers in a day and check...

sneha singh 6 months ago
CAN YOU PLEASE PRIDICT MY RANKING AT 208 MARKS in JEE Advance , I know it is on border line to get mechanical in IIT Roorkee. please advise.

your expected rank 1500-2000 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

Please predict my rank at 241 in Jee Advance

SHREY PANDEY one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Currently there are three schools established by Government of India: School of Planning and Architecture, Delh i, School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal and School of Planning and...
  img
Ramreddy 11 days ago
View all Questions »