• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

topper 2010

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chander,

Hyderabad boy Anumula Jithendar Reddy has topped the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) this year, the results of which were declared Wednesday.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit one month ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

is there any field of engineering based on quantum mechanics?

@ xavier quantum mechanics is actually a research subject based on the micro and the nano particles of matter and physics related to it . its actually the mathematical description of motion ...

2016 years ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?

Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
  img
Ravi one year ago
My son got a Rank of 4583 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get

Yes, a student attaining 45k on wards may certainly get a seat at an IIT and you need to keep an eye on counselling rounds and hence the allocation of seats in various branches as per the...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

YES MAM HE WILL SURELY GET A SEAT IN IIT BECAUSE IN IIT THERE ARE SEATS FOR 10,000 STUDENTS. SO STUDENTS WITH RANK NEAR ABOUT 4600 CAN EASILY GET A SEAT. YOU SHOULD VISIT THE FOLLOWING LINK ...

SAHIL 2 months ago

My Brother got a Rank of 2400 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get

krishna 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off