• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

my rank 4249 general all india rank.please intimate whether

i can get seat in iits or it bhu or any other based on my rank

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

You can almost get admission in all the IIT's but will not get the core branches in kanpur, delhi and bombay ..but will get branch of your choice in new IITs and IT BHU and ISMU dhanbad..

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 7 months ago
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
i have scored 88.33%in 12 th from CHSE (Odisha Board).How much i need to score in jee mains inorder to get into a good NIT.

HI FRIEND FIRST U HAVE TO CLEAR THE CUTOFF THEN IT WILL DEPEND UPON UR CATAGORY AND OVERALL RANKING ,,,,, AS UR BORD PERSNTS ARE GOOD FOR TO GET GOOD GOOD RANK YOU HAVE TO SCORE BETWEEN 150 ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
sir m 12 th class 2015 me rajesthan board se pass kiya h par maine 12 th class wapas kar rha hu since rajasthan board me improvement pttion available ni h to to maine practical sahit repeat ...

The year in which you will get passing certificate from your board that will be considered as the year of passing
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off