ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 11 days ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma yesterday
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 7 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 20 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago
i am in class 10 how should i start my preparation for iit from now

i feel 10th is not the correct time to start directly preparing for jee ( i.e reading 11th and 12th class material). instead you can work on simple maths, aptitude questions , logical...
  img
Komal 22 days ago

For best preparation for IIT,JEE,11th and 12th .Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be ...

rashmi matera 14 days ago

If you have time and if you are capable of understanding concepts by your self then its excellent because it will help you in future.In future also there are many universities which will...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago
I got 298 marks in jeemains,370 in Bits and I am expecting 2000-3000 rank in jee advanced .I am confused between IIIT hyd where i can get CSE(last yr cutoff-268 jee mains marks), Bits and...

Well both BITS and IITs are equally competent and nothing for sure can be answered. One thing can be done to save your skin or to overcome this dilemma of selection or to be clear to say...

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago

i may suggest you that you can visit five six different leading colleges and universities dealing with engineeringg study programs and after a genuine compaison the picture will be crystal...

sajid 13 days ago

You did’nt mention IIIT hyd in your answer.Also the last paragraph seems to be irrelevant and out of context after the first two.

mzaidi 21 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
View all Questions »