my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 2 months ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 2 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

Nikhilkumar K 2 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c is...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c is...

Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
View all Questions »