Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How accurate are resonance test series? I got 212 marks in Mains test( MCT 1).

Hi Himanshu ACTUALLY, YOUR SCORE CAN BE JUDGED GOOD OR BAD ON DEPENDNcY OF LEVEL OF QUESTIONS PROVIDED IN YOUR TEST SERIES. RESONANCE TEST SERIES IS OK , BUT ITS LEVEL IS QUITE LOW AS...

SAHIL 2 days ago

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 27 days ago
a mixture of co and co2 is found to have a density of 1.5 gm/lit at 30 degree celsius and 730 mm .what is the composition of the mixture.

Hi.. For a mixture of CO and CO2, d = 1.50 g/litre P = 730 / 760 atm, T = 303K PV =w / m RT; PV w / Vm RT 730 / 760 = 1.5 / m × 0.0821 × 303 =∴ 38.85 i.e. molecular weight...
  img
Sakshi one year ago
IN 12TH STD SCIENCE BOARD,LANGUAGE SUBJECTS ARE MUCH IMPORTANT THAN PCMB AS THE MARKS OF LANGUAGE SUBJECTS ARE ALSO BE CALCULATED, THEN WHY IN COACHING CLASSES, ONLY PCMB SUBJETS ARE...

hi xavier this is because all the competitive exams like jee mains , jee advance, aipmt, aiims etc. includes only pcmb questions and not question related to english or computer science....

SAHIL one month ago

@ xavier The thing is PCM will require everywhere , so, they are much more important than the language subject , after 12 th , language subject donot have any value , but PCMB will help u...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is Cut off for jee advanced Out of total 372 ?

@ raghav as jee advanced are changing the total marks everytime , so, marks here cannot be the criteria for the cutoff , the cutoff will depend upon the percentile . FOR GENERAL – 10...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

HEY! PLEASE VISIT ON THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html THANKS KEEP POSTING YOUR DOUBTS

SAHIL 7 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off