DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 18 hours ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 18 hours ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 18 hours ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 18 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 18 days ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
will there be spot round this year?

Spot round is held if there are any vacant seats left after the couselling. So this totally depends.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

The most deserving students get seats in first three rounds otherwise if some vacant seats are left then only fourth or subsequently spot rounds are conducted to fill vacant seats, you may...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago
how to apply for aipmt

Candidates can apply for AIPMT - 2015 “Online” only. 3. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website. 4. Examination...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago
View all Questions »