ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 6 months ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant.i would like to know that whether...

will switching to a cbse school from an isc school help me?

2015 years ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

53 minutes ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 6 months ago
Does score comes after giving viteee instantly ?

I just gave it and it does not comes . Please do not give false answer .

Trez Stunt 7 days ago

yes its online exam approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 23 days ago
View all Questions »