ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 2 months ago

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 2 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the entire...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Q1) can a second year iit student transfer his branch from naval architecture in iit madras to petroleum engineering in iSm DHANBAD? OR any other IIT’s in Chemical engineering or Mechanical...

No, Inter-IIT transfer is not feasible in IIT system. Intra-college branch changing would have been possible but if you have missed that then you have to continue with the branch in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »