Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 4 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
pl give detail
Please specific in your question....
Ravi one year ago
Hi student, Please elaborate your question and I guess you have forgotten to attach any image which you wanted to include in your question. Don’t worry, you can post in again and we...
Shobhit Varshney one year ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?
Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??
solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.
vamsi one year ago
No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!
Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago
How to prepare for the various block elements
NANDA one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details