my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
sir, does iist takes admission on mains or advanced basis?? on iist site last year cut off rank is given for mains AIR and on adv site institutes taking admission on basis of adv, iist is...

IIST B.Tech Admission 2014 Counselling will be based on jee main Candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Admission Rank List, are required to register for ISAT 2014 Counselling....
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
how i qualify in iit jee

WORK HARD BECAUSE THERE ARE 30 LAKH STUDENTS WHO ARE GOING TO BE GIVING THE EXAM IN YEAR 2014 SO YOU CAN THINK OF THE DIFICULTY LEVEL OF IT BEST OF LUCK AND CRACK IT DOWN...

FITJEE 8 months ago

Just strongly determine and beleave yourself so that your confidence levels increases. be passionate about your goal so that you will reach your goal.

JAYAVARDHAN BAIRABATHINA one year ago

What an exaggerated figure you quote, my friend! Its around 12-13 lakhs atmost!

Pradyumna Sadgir 5 months ago
sir, whenever i try to save my choices during choice filling why does the website crash. Everything just goes blank. Ithere an explaination. please help thank you.

The problem is with either server or network , you should try in the morning. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

I am also having the same problem and my choices also goes blank after saving them....!

KOOL one month ago
View all Questions »