DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash one month ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...

Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details