my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 25 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 24 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 24 days ago
what is the weightage for chemistry

there is no short of weightage in chemistry in any competitive exam .each subject has equal weightage.cut off is decided based on the difficulty level of question. thanks and regards sunil...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India

Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Gud Article!!!!!

avinash sharma 5 years ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »