my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 9 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 9 days ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 12 days ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
Which of the following country has more than 55,000 lakes?

i think finland has more than 55,000 lakes

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago

thank you

Chammu 4 months ago

thank you

Chammu 4 months ago
View all Questions »