my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 25 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 8 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
I want to drop this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please tell me the schedule and books for jee preparation. Which chapters should be learnt first and from...

If you are taking a drop and you don’t want to join any coaching, then you have to self govern yourself and be very punctual about everything you do.The schedule has to decided by you....
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
IIIT-A Amethi campus or IIITM Gwalior, For IT ??

Dear student, IIIT A is better than IIITM for IT. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 25 days ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »