Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 2 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
I have got 58 marks in OBc PwD category and belong to telangana .Will i get a seat in any NIT or the branch that i may get or in any other govt. colleges.

sorry but you are unble to pass cutof also so you cannot get a nit but donot lose hope ,because life exists beyond iit also thanks and approve my answer regards @sahil

2016 years ago
cut off marks in2015 re aipmt exam

Depends totally on how others have performed. How much are you getting?

Neeti 9 months ago
i am in class 12 .and i am not well prepared for jee main as my board exams would be over at 28 th of march only..how shall i prepare for mains.

Dear Student, As you will not get the sufficient time after your board exams, So you should only revise the concepts and solve the previous years JEE mains problem. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off