my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why does light bend!?

Refraction is the bending of the path of a light wave as it passes from one material into another material. The refraction occurs at the boundary and is caused by a change in the speed of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img

200+ marks...
  img
so with 5 months left what’s the best i can do to get CS in IIT Delhi

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Gemma Rufina 21 days ago

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Gemma Rufina 21 days ago

Gemma Rufina 21 days ago
which government medical college can i get as i have scored 364/720 in gen category, my air is 34879,my state rank for the state of orissa is 1859

You have a high chance of getting into a good medical college in odissa as every college has a state quota which might work positive for you. Try to get an idea by looking into the previous...
  img
Apoorva Arora 5 months ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
View all Questions »