my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...

Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
sir, i got 454 rank in wbjee. i am an outside westbengal candidate can i get admission in jadavpur in cse or electrical

Since you haven’t mentioned about your category, its not possible answer this question. But assuming you as a General Category candidate the following opening and closing ranks can be...
  img
Ramreddy 29 days ago
difference between emf and potential difference

EMF: It electro motive force or the potential difference which availabel to the whole circuit. whereas the potential difference is simply the difference of potential between two points in...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »