my sc category rank is 669. can i get chemical engineering(btech 4 year) at iit guwahati??..or somewhere else

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jack,

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir..!! my friend is very intelligent. but her capacity to score is 920/1000 in AP .How much should she score in JEE examz to get into IIT??

she should focus in getting atleast 200+ marks in JEE mains....
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

200+ marks...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 3 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 3 days ago
Which college should I go for with 7000 rank in JEE Main? I am very much interested in CSE. Should I go for IIIT Allahabad IT or BIT Mesra CSE or any other college/NIT?

CSE branch is in demand in today’s scenario.... better would be you do it from IIIT allahabad or NIT.......... ….….….…......
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 5 months ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat

Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the centers...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »