ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My general category rank is 5240 and OBC rank is 758. I would like to take up chemical engineering at IIT madras (btech or dual degree). I would like to know whether it is possible. Also, please tell me whether metallurgy has good scope.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Opening- closing rank in IIT Madras: http://www.askiitians.com/opening-and-closing-rank-2010/iit-madras.aspx

Opening and closing ranks in IIT:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

For opening and closing ranks in new IITs  check the link

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

----

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 6 days ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 25 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 8 days ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 17 days ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Could you please list me the important exams other than the entrance exams a 12 th standard person should be giving ? ( like KVPY , scholarship exams etc )

Hi Student, Please give the information about your stream so that I can help you in a better way....
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

PCM CS

Akshat11 8 months ago
the

Please provide full question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago
View all Questions »