ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHEN WILL IIT JEE EML RESULTS BE ANNOUNCED AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE IN EML USUALLY ?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 5 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 5 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago
sir/mam for CRL rank 16600 in paper 2 gen catagory can i get NIT tiruchirapalli for b arch?..im confused by the earlier replies given..please

In My opinion you should visit the official websites of NIT Tiruchirapalli and JEE main to get the current status to find out your standing there, along with that do keep an eye on the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
suppose I get admitted to an IIT by B.Arch paper........ Can i go to Mechanical or Civil Engg for second year.......... If I wish to switch my stream ?????

Hi.. Each IIT follows a set of rules and certain directions for changing the branch in the IIT. So, look for the rules of the IIT which you ll be finally getting and then accoringly take the...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

No you cannot switch between engineering to arch branches as these allotments done by separate JEE tests.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

You could not switch your stream from b.arch to b-tech as they are two different colleges. You have the opportunity of joining in top universitties which provide you desired course like...

tiny 17 days ago
Which are good for AIEEE in PCM

Please dont bring d point bullshit in between dis . It is a fair good service by askiitians to ppl who bother to answer . ( thanks to dem ) N btw I havent copied d ans , neverthless given...

Drake 2 months ago

oh really i have checked and then argued u have only posted below my answers i think 1 anwer is sufficient for 1 que if u r answering for points ur account will bwe banned by admin

ng29 2 months ago

Sorry I am also posting on other answers. Kindly check and then argue . I am in no mood of having an argument . Its a site for spreading knowledge . Thank u :)

Drake 2 months ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »