Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir/madam,

My general category rank is 5240 and OBC rank is 758. I would like to take up chemical engineering at IIT madras (btech or dual degree). I would like to know whether it is possible. Also, please tell me whether metallurgy has good scope.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 11 months ago
from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Which is the best matetial for chemistry for jee main ? Is McGraw hill or arihants book good ? Suggest me a book with good theory and problems PCM .

MCGRAW HILL BOOKS ARE VERY GOOD AS COMARED TO ARIHANT CHEMISTRY . FOR CHEMISTRY THEORY I THINK YOU CAN FOLLOW MCGRAW HILL ONLY. FOR MATHS NO BOOK IS BETTER THAN R.D. SHARMA. FOR PHYSICS...

SAHIL 4 days ago

@ shuhaibks for jee main , u can refer to the GRB publication books , they are awesome at its level . u can follow the following books for chemistry 1- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY MORRISION AND...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
my rank in iit is 10413.Is there any chance of getting admission in IIT colleges and Iam coming under general .

No, there is not much hope for you as the score you have mentioned here, does not ensure your getting placed at IIT, so you should better try getting admission at any one of the following – ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but chances are negligible because only 10,000 seats are available in iits . so chances are very very less.sorry for the statement with best wishes for future sahil

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off