Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 3 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
When is the World Environment Day ??

World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...

avisha gupta 6 years ago

It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day

fakrunnisa one year ago
Are there any chances of branch upgradation in iitD textile???If yes then to which branch??

Branch change can be done after the 1 st year. The priority is given to the students those who secure higher CGPA. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 hours ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 6 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 6 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »