FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

when pc list of 2010 declared????????

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti one month ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti one month ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati one month ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 2 months ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now

You should contact them at their helpline number.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

apply for the 2 nd round atleast

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
is there any method of derivation of formula of relation of sum and product of roots such as |alpha – bita| = ….. as explained by vinti mam in the chapter of quadratic equation?

You can use the identity here, (a-b) 2 = (a+b) 2 - 4ab. Here, a+b = sum of roots and ab = product of roots.Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details