• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

when pc list of 2010 declared????????

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?

First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?

The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 8 months ago
At its maximum height, a particle exploits into two particles having equal mass. The first particle retraces the original path then what will be the velocity of 2nd particle at the time of...

applying conservationof linear momentum at max height net vel will be zero . hence the net momentum will also be zero. now momentum of first particle mv/2 nowas p1 + p2 = 0. p2= -mv/2

vaibhav 4 months ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off