Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I am dropping a year for JEE-Advanced preparation. This year my rank was 12,000. There is no good coaching nearby. Hence, I will prepare at home only. I have ALLEN study material. I am...

Please talk to the support team from the toll free number provided at the askiitians.com website for detailed counseling. In the mean while you can follow the book list....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
If tan A = 2/3 find the value of (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) (A) - 3 (B) - 4 (C) - 5 (D) none of these 8. sin2 1 + sin2 3 + sin2 5 + sin2 7 + ……… + sin2 89 =

Sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + sin2 45 + ... + sin2 87 + sin2 89 = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + sin2 (90-3) + sin2 (90-1) = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + cos2 87 + cos2 89 Grouping the...

Karthik J 8 months ago

(A) -3 (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) Divide Numerator and Denominator by cos A to get: (3tan A + 4 )/ (3tan A – 4) Substitute the value of tan A to get the final answer as -3..

Karthik J 8 months ago

rationalise them and take 16 cos(square)A common from numerator and denominator and cancel out. now put the value of tanA

sheshmani sharma 8 months ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »