Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

when pc list of 2010 declared????????

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...
@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...
Parinit Dhoble 5 days ago
After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?
Roshan 6 days ago
If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee mains paper2 merit list
Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha 4 months ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut what is my best option? please respond fast
Brother cant believe you are asking for it go for NIT but if you had a thing for mech. branch then you may go to BITS but its a private bro. NIT is a national !
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
Respected sir, My self umang chauhan and i have passed out my class 12 in 2015 but fortunately i due to my accident i failed in maths exam and i will give compartment exam in march 2016 and ...
Dear Student, You can visit our website for the detailed eligibility criteria of BITSAT and related information. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details