Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 2 months ago
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Sir, some engg. colleges wants cgpa of 6.0, some 5.0 and some others 4.0 at the final semester for the award of the Bachelors degree.Does it means that the cgpa 6 is equal to cgpa 4 with...

no it does not mean so .all are equal. in terms of percentage if you are getting 6 then subtract it with .75 you will be getting the required percentage. however you will be getting...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book? I am looking for books that are almost exclusively consisting of JEE questions.

Arihant publication and Pradeep’s are good source of questions ehich have segregated questions depending upon the level of difiiculty and types of questions which comes in JEE. Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 7 months ago

No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
  img
Amit Nardiya 7 months ago

These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
  img
Parvez ali 7 months ago
View all Questions »