• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

when pc list of 2010 declared????????

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
How to easily calculate log of any number, including decimals without using calculator or log table?

Dear Student, Learn the properties of log along with the values of log2 ,log3 log 5 , log7 and few more. Then apply the properties to simply the higher problem into one of the basic form....
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir i want to get into Mit usa and it is a dream of mine and for the purpose i have joined entrance coaching classes. Can you tell me the mode of applying into mit.

@ satyam i appreciate your wish to become a mitian from now , actually , now do the work that is in your hand , focus on study and do hard work to get a good rank in jee advanced , if ur...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off