Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
plz plz plz will u tell me about the books to study for IIT. Also will u clear my concepts in physics if i have any doubt

Please find the reference books below and yes you can post your doubt it will be cleared. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 10 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 23 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
define AIPMT

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 3 months ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 8 months ago
View all Questions »