Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 4 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 4 years ago
DEAR SIR , 1. when we switch off the fan the fan keeps on rotating for some time . why is it so ? In India when I come for summer vacation i can see a lot of stars but here in saudi arabia I...

Dear student, When you switch off the fan, there is an inertia of the fan due to which the fan continues to move under inertia. Also since there is friction between the components of the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 10 days ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 11 days ago

1 :- The fan keeps on ratating because of the inertia of the fan blades.

Nisarga Rajendra Khairnar 11 days ago
for jee mains counselling AIR category is considered or not?

AIR category rank will be considered for seat allotment inJEE MAINS. Since there are fixed number of seats for each category, while alloting the seats for each categoty their category rank...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »