Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the last date for joining test series of brilliant for iit jee preparation 2015 & what is the procedure to join this.

Hi Student, Go to the official website of Brilliant. You will get all the...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 4 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago
I have an interest to pursue Aerospace Engineering .. Is IIST good ?? How can I enter into it ?? Can u elaborate on ISAT exam ??

IIST is one of the very renowned colleges in world as far as Aerospace Engineering is concerned.They have very good tie ups with various International colleges and organisation in this...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

You enter into IIST through JEE mains and JEE advanced exam. Aerospace is good in IIT kanpur and Kharagpur...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
Sir is scoring ~350 marks in bits tough? If one were to compare level of bitsat with jee advanced it would be equivalent to how much marks?

Scoring ~350 in bits is tough but not really tough if you manage your time well. Most of the candidates come close to 300-320 but not 350. The paper level is not so high but due to lack of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
For some reasons I will not be able to take classroom coaching for iit jee.So,i have enrolled in a postal course for 2 years.Is it enough to get me into iit(apart from my hardwork) or is...

Hi There are times during ur preparation when books alone cannot help,, u need some expert guidance to undertand some difficult concepts and tricks to excel in d xam. Classroom coaching...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »