Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
What are the marks of this year's (or previous years) AIR 15 in the IIT-JEE.

Approx 306/360.... Previous score was about the same. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 6 days ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 5 days ago
Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee,...

It is very good, if you went through the syllabus first time, through these specifies books or notes. I would like to suggest you to join the test series of any good institution, that will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
is bits hyd cs is better or iit bhuv cs is better

Hi Varun, You should take computer science at IIT BHU. You will get good exposure of opportunity related to both academics & extracircular activities. Also the placement of BHU is better...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

he asked about iit bhuvneshwar, i suppose. If that is the case then, Join BITS HYD CS. it is well known than newer iits.

asad 4 months ago

I would say u shud go for iit bhuvneshwar.....it is better than bits hyd

needhelp 4 months ago
View all Questions »