Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 days ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Between IIT Roorkee Geological technology (M.Tech.) and BITS-Pilani Mechanical or Civil, what should I opt for

If you are in TOP 10% of your class then you will be highly placed in IITR GT and if not you will get average package. But if you want to play safe I would advise you for BITS Pilani...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Now I’ve been alotted chemical in pilani (2nd iteration). Waiting for iit third round. How do my options weigh up now? Thanks for the previous answer, by the way.@Sourabh Singh.

Rayaam Ghosh 4 months ago
i am from sc category . which option is better fo me MECH. MANIT bhopal or IT IIIT Allahbad?

Hi, It depends on you solely. Just understand the difference. While MNIT is below IIIT, the branch IT has much better scope these days than Mech. So its better to choose IT in terms of...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
View all Questions »