Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 16 days ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R yesterday
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 19 days ago
sir,in 2 nd round for iiest mining, the obc rank went up to 57391.my rank is 71963,can i get iiest in ¾ th round?

Difficult to say. You may get.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Nothing for sure can be predicted at this popint of time, but you must wait and function watch() { [native code] }, and keep an ey on the counselling rounds, may be you get a chance to get...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago
View all Questions »