• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

when pc list of 2010 declared????????

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul one month ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 4 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 8 days ago
HC Verma Volume-1 Ch.-3 Kinematics Q.31. Can someone give me the solution?

31. For elevator and coin u = 0 As the elevator descends downward with acceleration a (say) The coin has to move more distance than 1.8 m to strike the floor. Time taken t = 1 sec. 1 ut ...

chetan mannan 11 months ago

You may consult IE Irodov book for solutions and for advanced practice and for the sake of looking for reputed institutions, you may join any of these – BHU,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

it will help you ….….….…..PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 11 months ago
I need tips for preparation I want to know the right and effective methods to prepare for IIT and IPE exams also

Dear Students, Please visit our website you get the tips for Preparation for IIT-JEE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off