Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

my air is 7948 in jee 2010.which branch can i get in any iits whether old or new?what are the total no of seats in iit 2010?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
Dear friend, I have a score of 122 in jee main with 95.67% in tn state board. Can I get into any NITs or IIITs in south India ? I would like to choose CSE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html You can use the links above to get an idea of your probable...
  img
Ankit 19 days ago

Your score seems to be promising and also capable of winning you a seat in South India Institutes and that too in your desired branch, but before going ahead with all these suppositions,...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 6 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
how force and displacement are opposite in direction

An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...

Neeti 11 months ago
I HAVE SCORED 106 IN JEE AND 85% IN CBSE BOARD ALSO I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY.WHAT WILL BE MY RANK AND CAN I EXPECT AN ADMISSION IN ANY NIT? SOMEONE WHO IS WELL KNOWLEDGED ABOUT THIS ANSWER...

HI KAVIN YOUR SCORE IS GOOD AS YOU ARE A OBC CANDIDATE . MOREOVER YOU HAD SCORED GOOD IN BOARDS ALSO. SO YOU CAN EXPECT A NIT , YOUR RANK WILL BE IN BETWEEN 25000-30000 THANKS AND APPROVE...

SAHIL 2 months ago

I WANTED SOMEONE WELL EXPERIENCED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS SO THAT I COULD PROCEED FURTHER

Kavin 2 months ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure

Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off