Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

my air is 7948 in jee 2010.which branch can i get in any iits whether old or new?what are the total no of seats in iit 2010?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
tanx+sinx=

tanx+sinx=(sinx/cosx)+sinx=sinx[secx+1]

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago

tanx

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 5 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 5 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
What is the use of ASKIITIANS tell me the useful uses??????????????????????????

HAI PRABAKAR , askiitians is very useful for students in preparing competitive examinations and subject exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR one month ago

DEA PRABAKAR IN ASKIITANS WEBSITE NUMBER OF STU Hello Prabhakar this is very use full for students. wehave any douts regrading any subject we can post the question. all the best DY...

kumar one month ago

the usage of askiitians is un describable,means it is very useful website to students and this is very thankful and it is very technological website .we can learn............many things...

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU one month ago
what is the best way to prepare for jee main and advance. my basics and class 11 th standard is not clear please help me i m beak in organic chemistry

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
sir i got 3872 obc rank and 17163 AIR in iit advanced 2015 for first round seat allotment i didn’t got any seat is there any chance to got seat in iit for further rounds pls give me an...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Please check the opening and closing rank in jee advanced website

vb 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25