Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

my air is 7948 in jee 2010.which branch can i get in any iits whether old or new?what are the total no of seats in iit 2010?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL 11 days ago
you enter new world with same alphabet but with different sequence. othe entrance it was written : go down prime then come up composite you want to wish them friends you said kpsivgo they...

Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at]askiitians.com or 010-4616500
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 7 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 7 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
i m having problem in understandiung the condition on how the mass wil leave a vertical circle and how to to get the hieght

For a mass to be in vertical motion of fixed radius, Centrifugal force should be equal to radial outward force.. If is not dynamically balanced, the particle of mass ‘m’ will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@ soumya first of all your question are not clear,, which height u are talking about , if a body is moving in a circular path . ?? and about the first question , in that what u have to...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off