Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

WHEN WILL IIT JEE EML RESULTS BE QUALIFIED AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE THERE IN EML USUALLY ?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 11 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 12 days ago
Jee mains 75 marks and 75.38% in mah state board..obc category..can i get into any NIT or IIIT?

Muskaan this score might not help you with admission in the top colleges but they can help you get into a good university where you can get a course of your choice ,great exposure , wide...

medha one month ago

please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
From your predictor I got 51,280 rank but from other predictor I got 220000 to 250000 rank which one is correct and will I get NIT RAIPUR MY JEE MARKS IS 80 AND BOARDS 70%

In GEN and OBC, you cant get any NITs, although the chances are very very less in SC cat also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, It is always advisable that one should not be dependent on a single rank predictor alone, rather double check and cross check it at another place too, and as far as your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
i want to get 350 marks in BITSAT 2015 i just wanted to know the main topics to cover that

Important topics for BITSAT – Chemistry Most important chapters Chemical bonding Atomic structure p-block elements Carboxylic acid and its derivatves Mole concepts Biomolecules...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off