Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

will the preparatory course rank be put up with the results only or else how do i know my rank?or should i wite another exam for qualifying in the course

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL one month ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj one month ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
i need help in physics generally what should i do to get confiedent in physics i need 2 crack advance pls help in physics suggest some materials

@ yokeshwar Physics is a practical subject , so, u need to develop your imagination power to be good in physics , if u want to crack jee adv , then your concept need to be strong enough ,...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?

@ akshaya Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/sample-papers.html http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/kvpy-papers/ thanks and approve my answer...

SAHIL 8 days ago
sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?

hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html regards sahil...

SAHIL one month ago

any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)

Sidharth Rajben one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off