Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

will the preparatory course rank be put up with the results only or else how do i know my rank?or should i wite another exam for qualifying in the course

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How accurate are resonance test series? I got 212 marks in Mains test( MCT 1).

Hi Himanshu ACTUALLY, YOUR SCORE CAN BE JUDGED GOOD OR BAD ON DEPENDNcY OF LEVEL OF QUESTIONS PROVIDED IN YOUR TEST SERIES. RESONANCE TEST SERIES IS OK , BUT ITS LEVEL IS QUITE LOW AS...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example

hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...

SAHIL 6 days ago

@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL one month ago
WHEN DO WE GET THE RESULTS OF JEE PAPER 2 AND THE NO OF CANDIDATES THEY TAKE AND CUT OFFS?

Hii It is going to come soon but will come before JEE Advance only on 27 april .So you have to wait till then
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Dear student results will be announced on 27 th april 2016
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
I got 154 in jee mains this year and 92.8 percentage in boards.. Can I get admission in IIITs..

Very rare chance, because for iiits you should be above 200 atleast and 90% in +2 under 60-40 state quota except some north east states
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score is good enough to try at NITs or at one of the renowned and reputed private institutions but not at IITs as the merit for IITs has gone high like anything this...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off