Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

will the preparatory course rank be put up with the results only or else how do i know my rank?or should i wite another exam for qualifying in the course

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 2 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 25 days ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 25 days ago
i got 10000 rank in aipmt and obc category rank 4000 shall i get admission for MBBS
You can expect a seat through state pmt for MBBS.
Neeti 2 months ago
iit ranking
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
Avinash 3 months ago
Q- Is the PCM marks are only taken is consideration of JEE-MAIN ranks or all subject is considerd for giving rank because in JEE main-2015 rank are given according to JEE main marks +...
Till 2015 all board subjects were taken into consideration. But now most probably board waitage will be removed from 2017.
Rahul Ramesh one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details