Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

will the preparatory course rank be put up with the results only or else how do i know my rank?or should i wite another exam for qualifying in the course

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 12 days ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 12 days ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh 20 days ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra 20 days ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
sir, i can not get any nit college in 1 and 2 round,so i can edit my online filling choice in josaa portal.then send me date and time which josaa portal start. which nit i get? jee main-107 ...

Based on your scor you will get an NIT but remember the seat allocation is done by CRL rank not the category rank but still wait for the 3 rd round and spot round and you will get a good...

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

And remember choices you filled in the first round cannot be changed now they are locked.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus

You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round

Yes, you will get it easily!

Rohit Bharti 11 months ago

Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra,......you can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off