From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 4 days ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 days ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 6 days ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »