ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

My suggestion is to visit official website of IIt/NIT to check the current status of counselling rounds and be a little more active to make out what is your stature….…..else some other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 3 days ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 2 months ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
what is the scope of industrial and production enginerring latest

Hi.. This branch is very good since it is a branch of engineering concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money,...
  img
Sakshi yesterday

if i do it from nit jalandhar will i will got good placement

asd yesterday
How is B Pharma of BITS Pilani? What are the future prospects, placements and where do we stand in the world after doing B Pharma

As it focuses mainly on research you may look for in bio labs and pharma industries etc.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

They are comparitively less and varies in between 3.5 to 6 L per annum
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

what are the job packages in it???

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 days ago
View all Questions »