ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 6 months ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago
May I know which of the two is Best Institute for ECE : IIITDM Jabalpur or IIIT Sri City,Chittoor.

The academic curriculum for both the colleges will be more or less same while the placement and other factors will be of prime importance after academics. IIITDM Jabalpur being the older...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
LET a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h be distinct elements in set {-7,-5,-3,-2,2,4,6,13} . then the minimum possible value of {a+b+c+d} 2 + {e+f+g+h} 2 is........?

Dear rahul let a+b+c+d =x and e+f+g+h =y then x+y =8 so (x+y) 2 =x 2 +y 2 +2xy x 2 +y 2 = (x+y) 2 - 2xy =64- 2xy we know (x+y)/2 ≥ √xy xy ≤16 we can use this enequality when x...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
View all Questions »