ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 3 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 5 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 5 months ago
aadg

which is the best iit for computer engg. and what should be the jee rank to get into it

IIT Bombay is the best for CSE because by seeing opening and closing ranks .The opening and closing ranks of CSE IIT Bombay for this year are 1-59 in open category, 8-38 in OBC category,...

venkatesh vadde one year ago

As far as I know, it''s IIT Bombay and the cut-offs are very high. Kind of 1-50 rankers go there

Vaibhav Varun one year ago
sir i hav hcv doubt of page 163 q 50 55 5657 64

Hii Asking doubts is good but it will be better if you also provide the source from where you have asked n specify it if it is from ASKIITIANS module. .. . . .. . .Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

this doubts are from hc verma page 163 q 55 57 58 64

Arnab Biswas 5 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »