From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can i download JEE Main and Advance IIT materials

Hii Please find the link to download study material for IIT :- http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA one month ago

are you studying in an iit

yash one month ago
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir, how is iter bhuvaneshwar,. Ie., institute of technical education and research... In terms of placements and ranking... What is the cutoff rank to get admission ranks...

It’s one of the good colleges after IIT’s n NIT’s. Placemnts are decent as per past records. Iam providing you with the link of college where you can find all the necessary...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

Hello student, You can login logout then can pay later, but you have to keep in mind the real deadline, try to pay and fill your choices much before the actual deadline.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
which are the topics are important and scoring good marks in iitjee and aieee from physics and chemistry?

Hi, Physics: Electromagnetism SHM Kinematics Wave Optics Nuclear Physics Chemistry Physical chemistry Organic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Thanks and regards Rajat Askiitians Expert

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »