From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 28 days ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
i got mech in SVNIT Surat and civil in BITS hyderabad ( which may or may not change (to instrumentation or mechanical) aftyer joining).what should i take?

im from hyderabad,i got 218 in mains but just 957 in IPE. due to normalisation, i was ranked 9620... i got 309 in BITSAT and a rank of 13.5 k in advanced .

rahul 3 months ago
sir i have got air 75315 and state rank 20782, category obc rank 4454 and state rank 2438 in jee main. I did not got rank 2 nd round is over. I am from bihar will i get any NITs. If yes,...

you will get top nits.may be in 4 th or spot round..

Rak 3 months ago

if your obc category air is 4454.

Rak 3 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »