From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 11 days ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 11 days ago
Sir, I got 131 marks in JEE mains and 12 th Score is 97.2 , can i get admission into IIIT-H and what is the rank in JEE mains

You rank will be around 30,000, you may not be able to get IIT hyderabad, so you should start exploring more options which may help you for your future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
in the news it was given that a total of only 6400 seats are availabe in all NITs and other centrally funded institutes... is this true?

Yes ,the information is true but there will be alterations in that, You cann’t consider it to be final and foremost.Number of seats nhave increased in some of the IIT’s n...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »