From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
A plank of mass 10 kg rests on a smooth horizontal surface. 2 blocks A and B of masses 2 kg and 1 kg respectively lies at a distance of 3 m from each other on a large plank . the friction...

Hi, In this problem, find out the forces acting on each block usnig FBD of the system. FInd out the acceleration of each block then and apply equations of motion to find when they will...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

These are ranking of IISERs: 1.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata 2.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), pune 3.Indian Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
suggest books for practice questions

“suggest books for practice questions“ which book you are talking about.Please be specific while posting your answer.Please specify the class which you are in.Wether competitve...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 days ago
View all Questions »