From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 12 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 11 days ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 11 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh one month ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????

Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir bit mesra chemical engg plastic and polymer or nit silchar electronics and instrumentation

Electronics and instrumentation nit silchar....

Pranjal K 4 months ago
View all Questions »