From which time the results of iit jee 2010 will be displayed today on 26th May 2010? Pls Tell Me!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 6 days ago
does edition of universal self scorer matter ? what should be the last good version i should buy ?

Hi, If you are planning to buy it, then go for the latest edition....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
Is the MTG objective zoology and botany enough for appearing for AIIMs exams ?? Bio..

Hi Dear Student One book is never sufficient to prepare for any competative examination that too like AIIMS or AIPMT so you should consider other objective as well as complete refreence...
  img
Komal Zutshi 2 months ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 5 months ago
SIR MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS ARE 248 AND 12 TH % IS 94.2 CBSE AND 191 IN JEE ADVANCED. I WANT CSE IN IIT.

You rrank will be about 2500 , you will get cse in newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

Hi Hitesh, With 191 marks you can't get CSE in any IITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »