ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i have heard that from 2013 there will be one entrance exam for engineering that is true or not if yes then please tell me the detail of it

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear neha,

There have been talks about the same but nothingis confirmed by now. We will let you know as soon as it is confirmed.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 14 days ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
I belong to obc category and i scored 139 in jee mains. i belong to delhi. will i get comp science at dtu? boards % 90.

DTU is under top 12, You would be consider under 85% reservation, you may get the college but not a strong chance of CS... HOPE FOR THE BEST
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago

Both the scores are better but before taking any assumptions it is wise to check out the requisite formalities of DTU, why don’t you check out the website of DTU and find out the relevant...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
while surfing through internet , i found that scope ( hence placements ) for cs branch are better than any other so should i compromise with stream or place ? i would probably get cse in all...

I think you should take CS in new IITs. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 11 months ago

thanks, sir

arpit 11 months ago
View all Questions »