Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

www.pioneermathematics.com   a huge website of mathematics giving rd sharma solutions, ia maron solutions, sl loney solutions, IIT paper solutions, videos and much more..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
A man and a woman are walking on the road. Man's mother in law Is the mother of woman's mother in law. What is the relationship between the man and the woman.

Assuming man’s mother-in-law has only one daughter, the daughter of man’s mother-in-law has to be the man’s wife. Now it is said that the woman is daughter-in-law of the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago

man`s mother

SUSHMA 4 months ago
Sir I got 9975 in iit, and have filled nearly each and every branch which was offering btech and mtech degrees ... Will I be able to get any seat in iit till the 6th round ?(I belong to the ...

Its quite difficult for you , but as the no. of IIT’s have increased there can be a probability that You may get a seat but not a good branch.
  img
Suraj Prasad 14 days ago

In RGIPT, i was just getting through the opening and closing ranks , For general category closing rank upto 10200 goes but again the branch will matter which you won’t get a good one....
  img
Suraj Prasad 14 days ago

good decision
  img
Suraj Prasad 11 days ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off