ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

www.pioneermathematics.com   a huge website of mathematics giving rd sharma solutions, ia maron solutions, sl loney solutions, IIT paper solutions, videos and much more..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya one month ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 4 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 4 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 6 days ago
Sir please tell me marks for getting AIR 40-50(sc) in jee advanced.

This is the data of candidates from SC cat their marks and ranks... So you should be at 240 above.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

You should be around 240 above..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago
Sir, I wants to know about B.TECH (Civil) and B.TECH(CSE) from AMITY NOIDA UNIVERSITY, which is the best and is there any ranking or valuation of this? i expect 75% marks in my 12 th and got...

look stream selection cant be judged as it totally depends on ur interest in which u will comfortable , so i advice u to dont take this decission under pressure as u had to study 4 years not...

ng29 11 days ago

IITJEE rank is not very encouraging, but on the basis of board exam there are chances to get admission, Amity is a good pick, but you can compare other universities’ features as well, like-...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Go for LPU or PEC

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
View all Questions »