DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Are the books I.A. Maron,S.L. Loney,hall knight written exclusively for iitjee?Tell me about M.L. Khanna,How is it?Tell me about other books as well .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

I have already given you details for mathematics books. Here are some gud ones for other subjects-

Organic Chemistry - Morrison & Boyd

Inorganic Chem. - J.D.LEE

Physical Chem. - O.P. Aggarwal

For physics , H.C.Verma is the ultimate book. The unsolved questions given at the back of every chapter are sufficient to score good enough in JEE.  

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 5 days ago
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 16 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 18 days ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....

Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago
does closing ranks change to much for new iits

Yes it varies but not by the large value.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago
the

Please provide full question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 10 months ago
View all Questions »