ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am going to get a total of 68 in iit2010. am i going to get a rank in the iit extended merit list of iit 2010 ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

With 68 marks, you will not shortlisted in EML...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo 4 hours ago

Is there 0% chance of getting Cse. In DTU. Can I get ECE

Shubham Kumar 22 hours ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
My Jee main mark 78 and CBSE board mark 436/500, OBC tamil nadu please predict my AIR

u can try for best private institutions like LPU,SONA which is in your state.

Rak 10 months ago
sir i m expecting around 240 in jee mains paper 2 but i will not be able to clear cut off for jee mains paper 1 will i be able to give aat for iit if i am clearing jee mains paper 2

You would be eligible for JEE ADV Architecture programme, paper 2 only.. Rest you check the details on jee advanced weblink...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

well its up to you...where to go...but if you are very sure that you may not be able to clear the cut off list, then let me tell you that you needn’t lose heart as there are many other...

Paul Wagnor 9 days ago

so that means..if we clear mains of paer-2 then we would be eligible for advance of paper-2 ...is that so????

mansi dabriwal one month ago
Are the crash courses really helpful ? I am thinking to join akash crash course for 20 days . Any suggestions ? Jee main score – 130 2015

Dear Student, My advice will be dnt waste time in such activities.Focus on self studies and revision of concepts. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

Yes of course Crash are very helpfull, It is your choice you can join any coaching institute test series...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

i dont prefer u to join any crash courses as its only just business of various institutes to gain money. its not feasible that syllabus of 2 years can be covered in just 30 days so dont need...

ng29 29 days ago
View all Questions »