Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i am going to buy ONLY M L KHANNA FOR MATHS FOR IIT PREPARATION. IS IT ENOUGH OR I SHOULD BUY ANOTHER BOOK OTHER THAN THIS !!!!!!!!!! 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harendar singh

M L Khanna is good but not sufficient concedering the current IIT JEE pattern.

For good rank in jee you should follow other books also.

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

Calculus
 -I.A.Maron

- Arihan prakashan books

Analytic Geometry
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Trignometry

S-L loney

Arihant prakashan books

Vectors and 3D

- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

-arihant prakashan

this is the best collection of books .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 18 days ago
BITS Pilani (manufacturing eng.) vs MNNIT Allahabad (production eng.) which one should I opt? plz respond as early as possible.thnks

Brother the branches you have entered both have no scope but at least MNIT is a well government established institution so take it and try to change your branch there in the 2 nd year.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study

Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago

Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off