Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i am going to buy ONLY M L KHANNA FOR MATHS FOR IIT PREPARATION. IS IT ENOUGH OR I SHOULD BUY ANOTHER BOOK OTHER THAN THIS !!!!!!!!!! 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harendar singh

M L Khanna is good but not sufficient concedering the current IIT JEE pattern.

For good rank in jee you should follow other books also.

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

Calculus
 -I.A.Maron

- Arihan prakashan books

Analytic Geometry
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Trignometry

S-L loney

Arihant prakashan books

Vectors and 3D

- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

-arihant prakashan

this is the best collection of books .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal one month ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal one month ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
I passed my class 12 in 2014. I dropped a year and got CS+MBA(dual degree) in Thapar University, Patiala in 2015. I did not want to do MBA from Thapar and I gave JEE Mains in 2016 as well....

Do you think that you still have chances to continue as you have stated that you dropped a yesr? Secondly you are hopeful to get a seat in CS 4yr, and on the other hand you said about DTU...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

better to join iit.its best.dony miss the chance brother.if you are sure about ur seat in iit.then go for it.all the very best

Piyush Peeyush one month ago
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMPT exams

Yes, it’s a very good book but at times level of question is a bit high so I would recommend that its better when preparing for AIIMS.You can also go for G.C.Agarwal and Pradeep...
  img
Bhavya 5 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off