i am going to buy ONLY M L KHANNA FOR MATHS FOR IIT PREPARATION. IS IT ENOUGH OR I SHOULD BUY ANOTHER BOOK OTHER THAN THIS !!!!!!!!!! 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harendar singh

M L Khanna is good but not sufficient concedering the current IIT JEE pattern.

For good rank in jee you should follow other books also.

MATHEMATICS

Algebra

- High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

Calculus
 -I.A.Maron

- Arihan prakashan books

Analytic Geometry
- Coordinate geometry by Loney
- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Trignometry

S-L loney

Arihant prakashan books

Vectors and 3D

- IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

-arihant prakashan

this is the best collection of books .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I scored 83% is CBSE boards 2014. How much do I need to score in JEE mains 2015 to get a rank within 1000?

Atleast 250 in the JEE mains, with such a score you can expect the rank about.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
how should i prepare for iit jee. i am currently in class 9. give some tips for me so i can start my preparation from now. thank you

Hi Student At point of time prepare for various olympaids so that base can be very strong. Plus the topics in 9are related to 11 and in 10 are related to 12 so if you go for higher level at...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 3 months ago
One straight line A pair of straight lines A circle A parabola

A pair of straight lines, but only the upper ‘V’.

Ami Reddy 21 days ago
Sir, I wanted to give cbse board improvement exam in chem and maths next year as i can get much more marks than the present ones. But i am having a confusion regarding giving your board roll...

Iit is clarified in the Information Bulletin at Page No .3 that the marks of Class 12th /equivalent qualifying examination will be displaye d on the website of JEE (Main) during the second...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
View all Questions »