Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

i am a 12th completed student.i want to take long  term caching for iit jee to appear in year 2011.what are the online courses available and how can i avail this oppurtunity.please give the fee structure also.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 7 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 8 days ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Which are most scoring subject in IIT JEE and on which subject should we concentrate for highest scores.

Dear Student, You can focus on chemistry to score more. But to get into good NITs and any IITs, you must have good command over all the three subjects. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
I got 110 in jee advance which college i can get. Can i get iit manipur

Dear Sourav, you have quite good chances to make it at a renowned institution, you better check the merit list and cutoff at the official website of IIT Manipur, if you get it there, well...

2016 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off