ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

mi compartment for maths in inter board is on 5 th june, my counselling is on 9 th june. can i  appear, urgent please..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 5 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi 8 days ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi 8 days ago
i have got112 marks in jee main 2015 and ecepting 90% marks in class 12 cbse what wil be my rank

YOU ARE ON THE DEEADLINE OF CUTOFF marks because last year cut off was 115 and this year it is expected to be 125, but just wait for result. approve if useful

ng29 21 days ago

you will not qualify main and your rank will not be calculated approve if useful

ng29 21 days ago

if cutt off become 115 what will happen

shumba 21 days ago
i used your jee main rank predictor 2015 it shows my son rank near about 49000 and other rank predictor shows his rank above 140000 why is this huge difference

You please send me the optimal marks and borad score score, he may get.. I ll let you know the approx rank... You should use askiitians.com rank predictor..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

sir my son will get near about 90%marks in cbse and his score in jee main is 86. (sc category)

navdeep 6 days ago
Are ncert books and pradeep’s publication books sufficient for clearing aipmt?

Hi student, NCERT is a must. You can use pradeep publication books for practice Also if you have enrolled in any coaching, coaching modules can be helpful a lot. You can buy askitiitians...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
View all Questions »