Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

mi compartment for maths in inter board is on 5 th june, my counselling is on 9 th june. can i  appear, urgent please..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 16 days ago

sir , i dont want videos. i need only hard copy notes. can u pls advice. bansal or resonance or fiitjee which is better

andrews one month ago
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 7 months ago
what is the start date of application form for Shiv Nader university for BTech?

Dear Student, Either you keep on checking their website or you can contact them regarding the same. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Equation of parabola with focus (a,b) and directrix x/a + y/b =1?

We know that the distance from focus to any point on the parabola is equal to the perpendicular distance from the point to the directrix. Let (x,y) be any point on the parabola. On squaring...
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA one month ago
My SC Category waitlist number is 2 in DAIICT,Gandhinagar. Can i hope to get an admission dere?

Yes you can.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You may visit the official weblink of DAIICT and get to know the current status there, else there are so many other reputed institutions where admission can be sought,.All of these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off