Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i want to know whether there will be a re-exam for iit jee 2010.

i m expecting a lower rank in this exam ,,,,,and if re-exam will happen then wats the expected date and how should i prepare in this time to get a higher rank ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

No, there won’t be any.
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 5 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 5 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar one year ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya one year ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali one year ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.
UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
Avinash 5 months ago
ChooseVIT mechanical
Avinash 5 months ago
mohit vashishtha 5 months ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer
After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
mohit vashishtha 4 months ago
after a
mohit vashishtha 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details