Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

sir i want to know whether there will be a re-exam for iit jee 2010.

i m expecting a lower rank in this exam ,,,,,and if re-exam will happen then wats the expected date and how should i prepare in this time to get a higher rank ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

No, there won’t be any.

11 months ago

Post Your Answer

Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 6 years ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/

Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago

Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?

rakesh chandra 6 months ago
sir, i got 18957 rank in jee mains and i am from delhi and the best option for me i think is dtu, but i am unable to choose the stream.whether i should take mce aur ee aur civil. sir i like ...

DTU stands atop as compared to other leading engg and tech institutions, so it is exactly a right pick, but to talk about the streams and specialization, I’d say that you need to introspect ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

bro, ya bst optn is dfntly DTU. scndly, dont go fr plcmnts... tommorow’s plcmnt dpnds on todays hrd wrk....go for the best one(that you like mst) and dfntly u will hve brght future....!!!

abhishek 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off