ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i want to know whether there will be a re-exam for iit jee 2010.

i m expecting a lower rank in this exam ,,,,,and if re-exam will happen then wats the expected date and how should i prepare in this time to get a higher rank ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

No, there won’t be any.

one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha 6 days ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 6 days ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 13 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
While answering the question on askiitians, can I upload photo of the answer? as does the questioning person.

yes sir U can upload!

vikas yadav 20 days ago

how? i am not able to.

UPINDERJEET SINGH 19 days ago
Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as...

You will contacted by today.
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake 12 days ago

oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question .

Drake 12 days ago
I am preparing for my medical exams and studying biology from NCERT and my notes. I am not getting time to study extra in that subject besides NCERT and notes. Hw can i manage time in...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Ofcourse a deep study is necessary as u r going for entrance exams. But Do prepare well to ncert and practice entrance questions as much as u can do. In case u have time to read, go for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago

thanku mam.

Shriya Mehrotra 5 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »