Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i want to know whether there will be a re-exam for iit jee 2010.

i m expecting a lower rank in this exam ,,,,,and if re-exam will happen then wats the expected date and how should i prepare in this time to get a higher rank ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

No, there won’t be any.

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,i got 88marks in Jee main and expecting 70-75%in up board.I belong to obc category.Am i able to take Niit college.Please satisfy me.

i think that you will get nit but not in very good stream. but it also depends on counselling. best of luck for your future thanks and please approve

SONALI 19 hours ago

i

SONALI 19 hours ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 5 days ago
Sir, I got my seat in IGDTUW for admission in “Eletronics & Communication Engineering” through JAC, but I am interesed in CSE. Please advise should I go with ECE in IGDTUW or prepare for...

Situation for ECE students are not good enough. Its really difficult for them to get the job in the core company/field. But at the same time taking a drop and preparing for jee 2016 is also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
WHEN DO WE GET THE RESULTS OF JEE PAPER 2 AND THE NO OF CANDIDATES THEY TAKE AND CUT OFFS?

Hii It is going to come soon but will come before JEE Advance only on 27 april .So you have to wait till then
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago

Dear student results will be announced on 27 th april 2016
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch

RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off