Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

m below 60% in cbse board exam 2010(p-52,c-57,m-38)and am xpecting no gr8 resultin jee2010 too..its because ihve been terribly ill for past 6mnths in12th..did very well in my 11th at resonance kota(1st batch)..but m determind 2 crack iitjee2011..plz  guide..plz tel me wether i shud do self study or coaching,,,because i prsnally belive dey r minting money nd dont really care abt students..nd dese 10mnths r realli precious 4 me..plz help

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 10 months ago

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 10 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
i am securing 400000 rank. can i eligible for admission in NIT

@ biswajeet No, u cannot take admission in nit with this rank . and if there are some catagory attached to your name , then u might give it a try , go for iiit if they can take as vacant...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

I am sorry to say but it is not possible to get into NITs with this rank. So, it would be better that you should try for some state colleges or some private colleges.

Mukund Khandelwal 3 days ago
Hi, I have an OBC rank of 3448 in Advance– can you possibly advice on the whihc courses i might get admission into – :(

@ shreya Kindly mention the CRL rank while asking such type of question ,. and in obs rank 3448 , u can get iit patna , and iit bhu probably with biotech and chemical branch .. in 3 rd...

Umakant biswal yesterday

HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .. U MIGHT NOT GET THE TOP BRANCHES IN IIT , TRY FOR NIT AND IIIT , IF POSSIBLE .. and drop only if you have confidence that u can perform better in the next year ,...

Umakant biswal yesterday

My CRL rank is 16276 (Advance). Thank you for your inputs sir – i will try for the joint counselling and try my luck , if not then drop a year and try again

Shreya Singh yesterday
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off