Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi,

Let me know the means of EML ranking. is there IIT colleges will be alloted in EML merit list?

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi,

EML is extended merit list which  is not included in IIT colleges, The list is for the other colleges and some specific courses. Check the link and find the details of EML

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-eml.aspx

7 years ago

Hi ,

Plz click the link given below for EML ranking: 

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-eml.aspx

Thanks !!!

7 years ago

please tell me that how many students are there in eml ranking?

and i got 10847 rank in eml wil i get any of the eml colleges described in jee site?

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
I have completed my first year in a NIT and have appeared in JEE Mains once again.My college is scheduled to open before the 4 th round of seat allocation. Is it OK to continue 3 rd...

@ srihari Kindly mantion the rank that u have got in jee main , only then it can be compared . and kindly check the cutoff of diffrent nit last year (their opening and closing rank ) and...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

S. SRIHARI 22 days ago

Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE in order to check the merit list or cutoff, so that you may get the counselling schedule and stay updated? If no, then go for it. If...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
Which is better for self study.... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?

@ nikhila for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,...do...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN 260+ MARKS TO GET A SEAT IN PHARMACY. HOPE YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk one year ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off