Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Hi,

Let me know the means of EML ranking. is there IIT colleges will be alloted in EML merit list?

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi,

EML is extended merit list which  is not included in IIT colleges, The list is for the other colleges and some specific courses. Check the link and find the details of EML

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-eml.aspx

6 years ago

Hi ,

Plz click the link given below for EML ranking: 

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-eml.aspx

Thanks !!!

6 years ago

please tell me that how many students are there in eml ranking?

and i got 10847 rank in eml wil i get any of the eml colleges described in jee site?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 5 days ago
I am a class 12th student preparing for IITJEE 2017. Whenever I read anything, after 2 to 3 weeks, it seems to me like I have forgotten whatever I read past 2 weeks. What should I do? I...

Dear student Forgetting is human tendency which arises when you read something without interest.We always remember movie stories and songs(isn’t it??)because of interest.Don’t...
  img
Bhavya 2 days ago

hi krishna donot be sad . i also suffer from same problem last year and found solution on this site and joined this site. in class 11 and class 12 syllabus is so much that it becomes...

SAHIL 2 days ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..can i get b arch in NOT tiruchirapalli? the previous answers were not satisfying..plse

Yes you can get it, if you are from other state too.. the last year closing rank for NIT Trichy was 21000 approx, for outside candidates.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Make sure that you are a NATA qualified, as there may be pretty good chances for you to get a seat, but if you could not make it there then you may try getting seat at other reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hi, Do you have online courses for International Olympiad preprations? Thanks, Milind

Dear Student, Yes we do prepare students for Olympaid. You can contact us for more information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
sadfsdf

please specify your question first then ask.............

ayush pandey one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off