DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi,

Let me know the means of EML ranking. is there IIT colleges will be alloted in EML merit list?

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Hi,

EML is extended merit list which  is not included in IIT colleges, The list is for the other colleges and some specific courses. Check the link and find the details of EML

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-eml.aspx

6 years ago

Hi ,

Plz click the link given below for EML ranking: 

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-eml.aspx

Thanks !!!

6 years ago

please tell me that how many students are there in eml ranking?

and i got 10847 rank in eml wil i get any of the eml colleges described in jee site?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 6 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 4 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 4 days ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 16 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago
important topics for IITJEE mains

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 5 years ago
my jee main score is 116.. 83% in boards …...which college can i get …. category sc..?? thanks in advance

may be u get any nit back stream in spot round i will advice u just take whatever u streamu offered as nit is reputated college than provate ones APROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

you should try at some of the reputed institutions of our countrty which offer engg. study programs – JNTUH College of Engg,Karimnagar Lovely Professional University, Phagwara Gyan Ganga...

grenade one month ago

Your score in JEE as well Board is quite good, I suggest to visit the renowned and esteemed colleges/universities where you can pursue youe engg degree. like - Manav Rachna College of Engg, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
View all Questions »