Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 16 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 15 days ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya one month ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir i hve one doubt. using rank perdictor . i got two ranks one on commomn merit list around 80k and another obc rank around 20k. during admission to nit or iiit which rank is considered?

You must use t=your OBC rank as it will fetch you the best option at any place any time
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

There are two types of ranks – general as well as categorywise rank, if you wish to be on a safe side then you must use your category rank and if it falls under the merit list or under AIR...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u mean to say that if the cutoff of obc is suppose 25k, i can probably get a seat there if my rank is

shailendra one month ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Ok then Its fine.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 11 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get through...now i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...

Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off