Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 3 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 3 months ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...
Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?
Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
Raheema Javed one month ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...
yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...
ng29 4 months ago
organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...
ng29 4 months ago
thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?
Dipanshu Kant 4 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 5 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 4 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details