ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
why coronary vein doesn’t present?

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do ...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do ...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago
Can i skip the order of preferences in bits pilaani admission procedure

How can uskip the order of preferences, its included in the amision process
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
which is better ..iiit jabalpur /nit surat/nit raipur/ nit bhopal

Bhopal > Surat > Raipur > Jabalpur.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
View all Questions »