Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 4 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 4 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 4 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...
You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.
UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
Avinash 5 months ago
ChooseVIT mechanical
Avinash 5 months ago
mohit vashishtha 5 months ago
What are the best specifications of a laptop for an engineering student. What type of laptop to be taken and of which company. Also, what should be the Lifestyle of laptop: Gaming OR...
Dear Student, According to the today’s choice of students, the minimum specification is as follow. Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB, above 2 GHz of clock cycle. There are many good...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb 4 months ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain 4 months ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn