DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
if x and y are real numbers such that 2log(2y-3x) = log x + log y find x/y

HInt: Use log(2y=3x) 2 = log(xy). Then we can write it in »(2y=3x)2 =xy. expand the power then divide by y 2 to both the sides and replace x/y to z and solve for z.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 2 months ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 2 months ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant 2 months ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?

Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »