which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1 st October 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 2 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 2 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 2 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???

Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 23 days ago
View all Questions »