which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B one month ago
sir , i got jeemain2014 287marks, bitsat-2014 336 marks , and jeeadvance2014 219marks. i am interest CSE IN HYDERABAD only , which engineering college is better for future opportunities and...

Hi, You can predict your rank in JEE Mains and Advanced with the help of the following provided links. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago

You have a very good chances of getting CSE at IIIT Hyderabad. I think you should go there because you would get good package & research opportunity there. Good Luck! Thanks &...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
IF THE MAXIMUM & MINIMUM VALUE OF - y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

Dear rahul y= x 2 -3x+c / x 2 +3x+c cross multiply and simplify x 2 (y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0 this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o (3y+3) 2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0 simplyfy...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »