which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 4 months ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath one month ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 days ago
sir i have 6.5 months left for jee advanced 2015.do i have enough time to work that much needed for under 500 rank in advanced(iit)?i have done 2 year coaching from normal institute and in...

Hello student, Don’t lose hope, and I’m not saying this just for the sake of saying. i mean it but that would require a lot of continuous effort from your side. Cracking JEE...
  img
Ravi 21 days ago
mention some olympiads for 12 pass chemistry

http://www.askiitians.com/olympiads.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&helli...
  img
Harishwar 9 days ago
To. Mr. Sourabh Singh: sir, in one question you answered that “ This year specifically the trend is such that a major upside turn has occured”.... what does that mean... ?kindly explain...

There are factors on which industry operates which are called as market forces. Placements are affected very much by this as a result of which admission to the branches also varies.in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »