which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 17 days ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
I got selected for Engineering Design (Automotive Engineering) dual degree at IIT Madras & also Dual Degree at IIIT Hyderabad in CSE, which one I should choose & why? Please guide.

Both the branches are quite good. IIIT Hyderabad CSE is known for its quality of educationand placement scenario. Engineering Design at IIT Madras is also good and there are very avenues...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
define AIPMT

Stands for All India Pre Medical Test Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh one month ago
Find the area bounded by the curves y = x|x| , x - axis , x = 1 & x = -1.

y=x^2 for x>0 y=-x^2 for x<0 if we are just checking the magnitude of area, Sher Mohammad, B.tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

0 Thanks & Regards saddam nafees, askIITians Faculty
  img
SADDAM NAFEES 4 months ago

Area bounded : Integral of y = x|x| , limits -1 to 1 It should be divided in two parts , -1 to 0 and 0 to 1 Integral 1= -x^2 , -1 to 0 = 1/3 Integral 2= x^2 , 0 to 1 = 1/3 Total area bounded...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
View all Questions »