which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 3 months ago
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
sir,when do i get the iit refund which i paid during counselling as i have cancelled the seat.sir,plz anyone there to help me........

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
what is the condition of ece at iiitA.is it good to opt for or should i consider ece at nit rourkela oe bhopal

ECE at IIIT A is a better option than ECE at NIT Rourkela or Bhopal. I suggest you should go for IIIT A. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
View all Questions »