which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh one month ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 19 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 18 days ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 18 days ago
Please give answer

So e^-x = 1 – x + (x^2 / 2) …... Put x=1 in above both equation and once add and once substract you will get required I hope hint is helpful Thanks...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »