which one is tougher IITJEE or FIITJEE ? do their question paper match ? should i join FIITJEE corespondence?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ketan,

Your question is very interesting. Anyways FIIT-JEE test series is tougher than IIT-JEE and you can join FIIT correspondence, its very useful.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
Do they allow Mobiles and laptops for 1st year UG-CSE programme in IIT KGP?

Yes, Keeping mobiles and laptops are a general need for students. Laptops comes handy for study and for refreshing the mood. Many teachers teach via Powerpoint presentations which they...
  img
Yash Baheti 22 days ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »