Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...
Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-
Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round
Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details