Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Which is better NIT kurukshetra or DTU for btech in mechanical engineering?

DTU FOR BTECH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IS A BETTER CHOICE WHEN CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR OF COMPARING THE TWO.SO IF YOU ARE IN SEARCH FOR HIGH PACKAGES THAN DTU MECHANICAL IS...

SAHIL 23 days ago

IDear Friend, my cousin is a final year mechanical engineering student in Nit Kurukshetra. If he would have been in your place he would have opted for cs. Reasons: 1-After 4 years , looking ...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...

Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
  img

Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
  img
Hi, Do you have online courses for International Olympiad preprations? Thanks, Milind

Dear Student, Yes we do prepare students for Olympaid. You can contact us for more information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off