Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...
Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...
Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 9 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 9 days ago
how can i know the vacant seats in nit for spot counsilling
The respective institutes will notify about it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Visit the oficial weblink of Josaa and keep an eye on current updates of counselling rounds, if you got it there this time, well and good, else you may try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
my son is going to join intermediate next acedimic year at hyderabad guide where he has to join to get iit seat
Dear jpravi Online coaching has become the most effective and practical way to prepare for iit jee. Online classes not only save students the time spent commuting to and fro from the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details