ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 5 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 5 years ago
sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman 3 days ago
View all Questions »