Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
3 examples of biological membrane

3 examples of biological membranes: Plasma membrane, tonoplast, nuclear membrane

Adarsh 11 months ago

Please approve if my answer finds useful

Adarsh 11 months ago
which is better iit delhi production engineering or iit bombay metallurgical and material science

img
Aziz Alam one year ago

IIT Bombnay Metallurgical, atleasy you will have some option to get hired by steel company. production is na idhar ka na udhar ka

Kinchit one year ago

thnks

sarthak sharma one year ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately

Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago

dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off