my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 11 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
AIR 19558 No category.. Any chances of getting CIVIL in PEC?

The opening and the closing of Civil in PEC for 2013 was Gen 6827- 28958 So you have a pretty good chance of getting Civil in PEC. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am getting 150 in adv gen cat. Are all doors of iit’s closed for me?

Not exactly.. you would get a branch that you wouldnt want to take.. students generally prefer cse mech ee in other colleges than these branches in IIT as you have to deal with your branch...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

Also please consider the fact that thia year’s ppr was very diffficult(as per institutes).

gunjan 4 months ago

Chances of upgrade as answered in above questions?

gunjan 4 months ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »