my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 3 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
i am confused for taking admission to mnit jaipur electrical engineering or DTU,delhi ( at 3 rd round i have got environment engineering in DTU) I have got 13800 rank in jee main 2014 and i...

The branch which you are getting at MNIT Jaipur is very appealing. It’s a branch with ample academics oppurtunities and placements. But you can wait for the last round of counselling...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
My up board exams will finish from 1 april and I am going for iit-jee exam on 6 april. I am from up board so somebody tell me that Am I able to clear iit ? And plz give me some most scoring...

Physics Topic Wise analysis: Though there is no pattern that AIEEE is following here but you can see that topics like Modern Physics, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
View all Questions »