my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
is it wise to wait for SPOT ROUND counselling for jeemains?? Some good nits ‘metallurgy branch goes for 40000ranks in spot round?

to be in safe side u should book some good private colleges

Rak 2 months ago
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 29 days ago
View all Questions »