my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 days ago
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

These are the closing ranks for CSE in DTU (under home state quota)in round 1: GENERAL OBC SC ST GNSG COE 1921 25452 48492 228483 4682 Since you havent mentioned your category it is not...
  img
Ramreddy yesterday
MAIN TOPICS FOR IIT

Physics: Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electrostatic & Magnetism, Wave & Optics, Modern Physics & General Physics. Maths: Algebra (Quadratic, Polynomial, Complex Number),...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA one month ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA one month ago
View all Questions »