my score in iit 2010 is 160-170. I belong OBC noncreamy layer. can i get any rank

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Which one is homestate rank in the jee rank card.

the rank stated in the state-overall rank column is your homstate rank..... but mind you the cut off ranks listed under homstate quota of any institute is the all india rank only...!

ankana verma 3 months ago
i am targetting 150 marks in 2015 mains and 85 % marks in class 12 cbse what rank and which college can i expect?

Hi, You are setting a moderate target and you must aim for more marks in JEE Mains. This will lead you to qualify for advanced but your mains ranking will be low. You can see the rank...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
View all Questions »