Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

My rank in IIT -JEE 2009 is 5000 and in OBC category it is 850. Please suggest whether I will be able to get admission in any of the IITS, if yes : which branch and which Instt.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
I scored 110 in jee main 2016 and belong to obc catagory. My percentage is 96 percent in telangana board and according to the rank predictor, my rank will fall between 43000 to 48000. Will...

Dear student Yes, you might get NIT but only the last ones and also you might not have to compromise with course.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score may ensure you getting a seat in lower NIT but it does not promise that you may get a seat in your desired branch. So, either keep checking the website of that...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
As AIIMS exam is approaching nearer what should be my strategy to study for that...?

@ kranti aiims is focusing upon the concepts,, so, do as much ques as possible .. do as much mock test as required , and atleast practice upon those area in which u are weak in .. and at...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I HAVE GOT 92 MARKS IN JEE-16 BELONG TO OBC-NCL ALSO 85% IN CBSE BOARD.WHAT RANK CAN I EXPECT? IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET INTO NIT? IN CASE YES WHICH NIT’S AND WHAT BRANCHES?

yes kavin you expert below 100 rank it is possible to get nit...

mallikarjuna 3 months ago

Sir, i couldn’t understand what you have said.How can i get below 100 rank for 92 marks? Could you explain some more regarding this?

Kavin 3 months ago

PLEASE CHECK CUT OFF MARKS AND OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS THEN YOU WILL GET CLEAR IDEA ABOUT THIS.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off