ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   for droppers what is the minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bheesm

minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board required to be eligible for IITJEE do not dpend on whether you are a dropper or not.

Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their QE. Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the QE

ALL THE best

AskIITIANsExpert

ABhinav Batra

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad yesterday
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
I belong to Telanga board. In JEEMain confirmation details I found that my hall ticket number is correct but it is given as AP Board .I mistakenly confirmed my details . Is it going to be a ...

You should write e-mail stating your problem to e-mail address given on site of JEE Mains for help.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You can mail them and try to contact them atleast in phone and get it corrected. The top universities which provide you excellent placement oportunities,good communication...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

I have mailed them and even tried to contact over phone. But there is no reply. phone lines are always busy,

Praneeth one month ago
what is the best coaching?

Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
I passed 12th in 2014. This year i failed in all exams. Will i be able to appear in 2016 for JEE MAIN, VIT, SRM , BITSAT, JEE ADVANCED , WBJEE, SCRA etc in 2016??

I recommend you to try visiting the official websites of the following to find details related to admissions - Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech, Delhi Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara Uni...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you don’t have achance in jee advance and bitsat as they have only two attempts i would advise you for other colleges or universities

sajid 21 days ago

You won’t be able to give BITSAT & JEE Advanced next year as both have two attempts...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
View all Questions »