Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

for droppers what is the minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bheesm

minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board required to be eligible for IITJEE do not dpend on whether you are a dropper or not.

Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their QE. Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the QE

ALL THE best

AskIITIANsExpert

ABhinav Batra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL 13 days ago

SIR, i

ajay govind 13 days ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj one year ago
I have got a rank of 30k in my viteee 2016 exam. (I have been called for phase 2 counselling.) What all can i get in Vellore campus as well as in Chennai Campus?

You should get chemical , metallurgical easily. May be if luck is good mechanical
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Civil is on border line. May be chennai Campus.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

+Harsh Patodia- All of this in vellore campus or chennai campus? And can i get civil? Please do reply! :)

Aniket Sinha one month ago
I wanted to know tht wch r the best books to refer while preparing for jee main in pcm

The complete list of the books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img

go to this link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off