Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

for droppers what is the minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bheesm

minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board required to be eligible for IITJEE do not dpend on whether you are a dropper or not.

Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their QE. Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the QE

ALL THE best

AskIITIANsExpert

ABhinav Batra

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hi my question is ‘what is better option of mode of exam’ offline or online

Definately offline, becuase we are more familer with the offline mode due the scholl exams. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Hello Anand, Greetings!! The question asked cannot be debated as it requires a thorough self consideration and individual requirement depending on the prevailing situation. But yes, Online...

Yash Vardhan 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 7 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 7 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what is the importance of picasso paintings? give more information in a simple manner pls...

Dear Durgaram, The importance of Picasso paintings are ha painted with not a brush with hands and it is like a very as a real, it is the importance of Piccaso panitings.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

dear iitian.., picasso paintings are look like a real creatures with a beautiful imaginations...so it has a respective value in world..

siva ganesh one month ago
Problems of calculus by issac Maron is so weirdly presented and seems tough.. How to study that book?

Dear Student, You can start from the solved examples given in that book or if they seems to be tough, then it is recommened to use any other book on calculus to understand the basics and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off