DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

for droppers what is the minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear bheesm

minimum percentage of marks in 12th cbse board required to be eligible for IITJEE do not dpend on whether you are a dropper or not.

Candidates belonging to GE, OBC and DS categories must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate in their QE. Whereas, those belonging to SC, ST and PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the QE

ALL THE best

AskIITIANsExpert

ABhinav Batra

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 7 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 20 days ago
i got 118000 in jeemains 2015 and i belongs obc catagery which college can i get please tell me

Check josaa website for the opening and closing ranks of 2015 as the current counselling process of fourth round is still on.
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
Sir, I want to know some information about PREPARATORY COURSES IN IIT's.

These courses are offered to make the studuents fit for the engineering courses. If the seats are left in the IITs then those seats are filled under these courses. For detailed information...
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Preparatory courses at certain IITs are offered to prepare students for engg based study programs, they are also given rankings named preparatory rank and finally when the total seats in an ...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago
electronics at pec or it at igdtu ? which is bttr …......can u plz tell hw is igdtu .. its placement etc.....

It will be better if you compare their placements records from there websites. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

Both are equally good, so, My suggestion is to visit the official weblinks of both the instiotutions and check out details regarding fee structure, student intake, placement data and pauy...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
View all Questions »