coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me know
1. Which course is better--(a)4 year B.Tech. Couse in Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering at IIT Kharagpur [Course Code:: G15] OR (b)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communication Engineering at IIT-Madras [Couse Code:: M80]OR (c)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communications & Signal Processing at IIT-Delhi [Couse Code:: D81]?
2. What is the sequencial order of the couses in IITs?
3. What is the sequencial position of Aerospace Engineering in IITs?
4. Are the 5 year Dual Degree Couses in IITs more preferable than 4 year B.Tech Courses in IITs? [Please answer me the question according to the Job Prospects & Pay off]
5. Can I get two certificates in 5year Dual Degree Courses in IITs? [one for B.Tech. & other for M.Tech]
6. I appeared at the IIT-JEE 2010 exam from IIT Kharagpur Zone. Is it better to study Electrical Engineering either in IIT Kharagpur or IIT-Delhi/Bombay/Madras]?
Can it be better from IT-BHU?
7. In IIT-JEE 2010 I answered for 354 marks [without any partial calculation]. What should be my All India Ranking [GE Category] & Which IIT & which course is most preferred?

With Thanks,
Faithfully yours,
Agnideep Bagchi,
email:- adbagchi_1234@rediff.com

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
which is the best branch in iit?

According to placements CSE
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All the best for your future
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

All branches are good in IITs just chose a branch in which u are intrested , then u will enjoy your studies. thnk you plz approve if u are satisfied

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 2 years ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 2 years ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off