Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me know
1. Which course is better--(a)4 year B.Tech. Couse in Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering at IIT Kharagpur [Course Code:: G15] OR (b)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communication Engineering at IIT-Madras [Couse Code:: M80]OR (c)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communications & Signal Processing at IIT-Delhi [Couse Code:: D81]?
2. What is the sequencial order of the couses in IITs?
3. What is the sequencial position of Aerospace Engineering in IITs?
4. Are the 5 year Dual Degree Couses in IITs more preferable than 4 year B.Tech Courses in IITs? [Please answer me the question according to the Job Prospects & Pay off]
5. Can I get two certificates in 5year Dual Degree Courses in IITs? [one for B.Tech. & other for M.Tech]
6. I appeared at the IIT-JEE 2010 exam from IIT Kharagpur Zone. Is it better to study Electrical Engineering either in IIT Kharagpur or IIT-Delhi/Bombay/Madras]?
Can it be better from IT-BHU?
7. In IIT-JEE 2010 I answered for 354 marks [without any partial calculation]. What should be my All India Ranking [GE Category] & Which IIT & which course is most preferred?

With Thanks,
Faithfully yours,
Agnideep Bagchi,
email:- adbagchi_1234@rediff.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 2 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 days ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 5 days ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 3 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 8 days ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 8 days ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, ........(1) ........(2) Angle between line 1 & 2 Let the slope of the line be ‘m’ + sign is not possible. Line...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

Hello Student, There is a small mistake in the above answer. Sorry about that m = -7/9, 9/7

Jitender Singh 4 months ago
May I know if I can opt for IIITDM JABALPUR-Mechanical or JNTU- AP state colleges ?

yes you can opt...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
View all Questions »