MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me know
1. Which course is better--(a)4 year B.Tech. Couse in Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering at IIT Kharagpur [Course Code:: G15] OR (b)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communication Engineering at IIT-Madras [Couse Code:: M80]OR (c)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communications & Signal Processing at IIT-Delhi [Couse Code:: D81]?
2. What is the sequencial order of the couses in IITs?
3. What is the sequencial position of Aerospace Engineering in IITs?
4. Are the 5 year Dual Degree Couses in IITs more preferable than 4 year B.Tech Courses in IITs? [Please answer me the question according to the Job Prospects & Pay off]
5. Can I get two certificates in 5year Dual Degree Courses in IITs? [one for B.Tech. & other for M.Tech]
6. I appeared at the IIT-JEE 2010 exam from IIT Kharagpur Zone. Is it better to study Electrical Engineering either in IIT Kharagpur or IIT-Delhi/Bombay/Madras]?
Can it be better from IT-BHU?
7. In IIT-JEE 2010 I answered for 354 marks [without any partial calculation]. What should be my All India Ranking [GE Category] & Which IIT & which course is most preferred?

With Thanks,
Faithfully yours,
Agnideep Bagchi,
email:- adbagchi_1234@rediff.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 10 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 10 months ago
how to prepare for iiser entrance exam in 2 month? plz tell me the names of books I should use.

Physics – GC Agarwal Chemistry – O P Tandon Maths – R D Sharms or M L Khanna.. Attend full length test. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

Maths: Ml Khanna Physics: resnik halliday and arihant. Chemistry: Arihant series

shubham sharda 10 days ago

plzz suggest me book for biology too.

ragini 21 days ago
i want jipmers qn paaper bitch

Search in google for jipmer previous year question papers. You will get atleast 4 previous year question papers.

Adarsh 3 days ago

go and die

Akshay M S one month ago
View all Questions »