coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me know
1. Which course is better--(a)4 year B.Tech. Couse in Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering at IIT Kharagpur [Course Code:: G15] OR (b)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communication Engineering at IIT-Madras [Couse Code:: M80]OR (c)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communications & Signal Processing at IIT-Delhi [Couse Code:: D81]?
2. What is the sequencial order of the couses in IITs?
3. What is the sequencial position of Aerospace Engineering in IITs?
4. Are the 5 year Dual Degree Couses in IITs more preferable than 4 year B.Tech Courses in IITs? [Please answer me the question according to the Job Prospects & Pay off]
5. Can I get two certificates in 5year Dual Degree Courses in IITs? [one for B.Tech. & other for M.Tech]
6. I appeared at the IIT-JEE 2010 exam from IIT Kharagpur Zone. Is it better to study Electrical Engineering either in IIT Kharagpur or IIT-Delhi/Bombay/Madras]?
Can it be better from IT-BHU?
7. In IIT-JEE 2010 I answered for 354 marks [without any partial calculation]. What should be my All India Ranking [GE Category] & Which IIT & which course is most preferred?

With Thanks,
Faithfully yours,
Agnideep Bagchi,
email:- adbagchi_1234@rediff.com

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I Appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT so I dropped a year.Then I couldn`t Appear in JEE mains 2016 due to some problems.Now plz tell me if I am eligible for JEE...

@ zeron yes , jee main have 3 attempts maximum , and u are elligible for 2017 jee mains . but that will going to be very complicated , go with it if u are sure to qualify this time , as u...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...

@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...

2016 years ago

search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ thanks

2 days ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off