coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please let me know
1. Which course is better--(a)4 year B.Tech. Couse in Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering at IIT Kharagpur [Course Code:: G15] OR (b)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communication Engineering at IIT-Madras [Couse Code:: M80]OR (c)5 year Dual Degree Course in Electrical Engineering with M.Tech. in Communications & Signal Processing at IIT-Delhi [Couse Code:: D81]?
2. What is the sequencial order of the couses in IITs?
3. What is the sequencial position of Aerospace Engineering in IITs?
4. Are the 5 year Dual Degree Couses in IITs more preferable than 4 year B.Tech Courses in IITs? [Please answer me the question according to the Job Prospects & Pay off]
5. Can I get two certificates in 5year Dual Degree Courses in IITs? [one for B.Tech. & other for M.Tech]
6. I appeared at the IIT-JEE 2010 exam from IIT Kharagpur Zone. Is it better to study Electrical Engineering either in IIT Kharagpur or IIT-Delhi/Bombay/Madras]?
Can it be better from IT-BHU?
7. In IIT-JEE 2010 I answered for 354 marks [without any partial calculation]. What should be my All India Ranking [GE Category] & Which IIT & which course is most preferred?

With Thanks,
Faithfully yours,
Agnideep Bagchi,
email:- adbagchi_1234@rediff.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 6 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 4 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago
sir now iam studying m.p.c inn iiit . after inter i want join b.pi.c based groups . so plz suugest me what are the groups are their

yah you can select medicine branch after your pre university course(PUC) ...write the medicine entrance EAMCET ,JIPMER AIIMS.be well prepare for that exams .sure you will get selected in...

KALYAN 2 months ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??

Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off