ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir im scoring 232 marks in iit 2010 and 275 marks in aieee2010 will they are enough to get agood college in either please reply with possible college i may opt for????????please reply soon

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

congratulations for scoring good in both the exams ..

check out for the aieee cut off:

Click the given link for opening and closing rank AIEEE http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please click the link for AIEEE cut off : http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

For Cut off in IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click for opening and closing ranks:  http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how 2 study

first of all u must clear the proper meaning of question u asked

ng29 10 days ago

with determination and concentration dont forget dedication for complete success approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
Sir /madam , I belong to obc category . I am expecting my jee mains score around 170s and 96 – 97% in cbse board exam . Will i be able to get Computer science group in NIT TRICHY ? Also...

congrats sanju u will get ur desired stream in nit trichy u can also try for nit warangal may be u will get it approve if useful

ng29 6 days ago

What can be the minimum mark for getting seat for computer science group in NIT TRICHY ?

Chellu Sanju 6 days ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur one month ago
i have just entered 11 and i want to prepare for iit jee which books i should refer

Hii Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday”Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series”Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”

shubham sharda 6 days ago

Physics: Arihant objective series. Reference: “funamentals of Physics By Resnik Halliday” Chemistry: NCERT. Reference: “Arihant series” Mathematics: Ml Khanna, Refernce:”Arihant series”

shubham sharda 6 days ago
want NIT delhi ,i m a delhite ,90% in boards ,min score for jee mains ?

Dear student, Please find the data givenn below for various branches Branch Name Category Quota Closing Rank Computer Science & Engineering GE HOMESTATE 15428 Computer Science &...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago
I am a 12 th CBSE Computer Science student. Is it advisable to attend the BIOLOGY SECTION in KVPY exam??

Its oK For more updates and queries you can ask as many questions as you like. Thanks n Best of Luck Again. . . . .. . . . .. . . ...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Yes If you think you are capable enogh to sail hrough it. Best of Luck. . . . . . .. …. . . .. .. . .. . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thank You Sir..

Vishal Dayalan 5 months ago
View all Questions »