Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

plz tell me which college i shud prefer out of IIT bombay and IIT kanpur......when i have a chance of getting selected in chemical branch of both colleges???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

IIT Bombay is the top collage in india and opening and closing rank fo rchemical is between 900 to 1300 and if compare the IIT Kanpur thn its opning and closing is 1641 to 1712 .. So i wud advise you to go for IIT bombay .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 20 days ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad 17 days ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
AIPMT RETEST SCORE 595 12TH FROM DELHI BOARD WILL I GET MAMC

Yes you will :) Definitely through state quota

Neeti one year ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?

Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
  img
Ravi one year ago
please tell me what or how to study per day to do well in board exams as well as in jee ?

@ manas Both of them are completely diffrent examination . in one side , board which test how you represent your answer in the sheet , and JEE which test how speed u can solve the problems...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

A thorough read of the NCERT is very important. You are bound to find certain topics that many famous extra books tend to miss. Before diving into the book, I quickly went through previous...

ADITI SINGH 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off