ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

plz tell me which college i shud prefer out of IIT bombay and IIT kanpur......when i have a chance of getting selected in chemical branch of both colleges???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

IIT Bombay is the top collage in india and opening and closing rank fo rchemical is between 900 to 1300 and if compare the IIT Kanpur thn its opning and closing is 1641 to 1712 .. So i wud advise you to go for IIT bombay .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 9 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai yesterday

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 9 hours ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK yesterday
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 13 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 13 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 13 days ago
10 milllion=

Hello student, 1 million=10 lakhs=10,00,000 s0 10 million=100 lakhs=100,00,000=1 crore Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one year ago

1 crore

kau one year ago
sir.. few days are left for my bitsat 2015.. i wanted to knw wat shuld i do in these days to boost up my score in bitsat. ?

if u have done many questions and practicesd online tests as that of bitsat then take a quick revision of important chapters that can create problem in the exam . like conic section ,...

ng29 one month ago

ofcourse ncert is must to get good score and if u r satisfied with 8 papers then it is ok , the main thing is that u does not repeat ur mistake,and also analyse ur mistakes , and have a...

ng29 one month ago

ok my exams is on monday.. i already told u my mrks 220 to 250 in sample papers.. any more tips?

jigesh one month ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 6 years ago
View all Questions »