plz tell me which college i shud prefer out of IIT bombay and IIT kanpur......when i have a chance of getting selected in chemical branch of both colleges???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

IIT Bombay is the top collage in india and opening and closing rank fo rchemical is between 900 to 1300 and if compare the IIT Kanpur thn its opning and closing is 1641 to 1712 .. So i wud advise you to go for IIT bombay .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 5 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
CSE@IIT Guwahati vs CSE@IIT Hyderabad

Hello student, CSE at IIT guwhati is better compared to CSE at IIT hyderabad All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

hyderabad is still new and will take time to become good. guwahati is a very good choice in terms of cse. consider roorkee also. all the best

Vineet Vinayak 6 months ago
Dear sir , I am student from Gujarat with General category,My All India Rank is 20246, Category rank is 15429 and state rank 725 …..Is there any chance for me to get admission in Computer...

For Computer Engineering in SVNIT Closing rank for GE student for HOME STATE is 173213 for JEE Mains- 2013 For IT in BIT Mesara I think its not IIT Allahbad, it should be IIIT Allahabd For...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Hello, Can anyone tell me which would have more opportunities/values in the future: Whether studying in IIIT Kanceepuram ( Chennai ) or NIT Trichy

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Both the colleges are quite good but NIT Trichy presents itself with many opportunities whether its regarding higher studies or job opportunities. The quality of opportunities are also very...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
View all Questions »