Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

plz tell me which college i shud prefer out of IIT bombay and IIT kanpur......when i have a chance of getting selected in chemical branch of both colleges???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

IIT Bombay is the top collage in india and opening and closing rank fo rchemical is between 900 to 1300 and if compare the IIT Kanpur thn its opning and closing is 1641 to 1712 .. So i wud advise you to go for IIT bombay .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL one month ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 29 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal one month ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
Hi guys, Firstly I am new to this forum but it is amazing. I am an 11th grade student doing PCM and want to clear JEE-advanced. I have joined an Institute called Wisdom here. I am nothing...

@ paras thanks for being a part of the forum . as u are a grade 11 th student and want to clear jee advanced , u have ample of time to do so , and u have also a reduced school hours ,...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI TEJAS YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS A GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off