Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

plz tell me which college i shud prefer out of IIT bombay and IIT kanpur......when i have a chance of getting selected in chemical branch of both colleges???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi, 

IIT Bombay is the top collage in india and opening and closing rank fo rchemical is between 900 to 1300 and if compare the IIT Kanpur thn its opning and closing is 1641 to 1712 .. So i wud advise you to go for IIT bombay .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology for...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?

@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..

Rojy 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/books.html

SAHIL 2 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
A man and a woman are walking on the road. Man's mother in law Is the mother of woman's mother in law. What is the relationship between the man and the woman.

Assuming man’s mother-in-law has only one daughter, the daughter of man’s mother-in-law has to be the man’s wife. Now it is said that the woman is daughter-in-law of the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

man`s mother

SUSHMA 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40