Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

for multiple choice questions , if there are two answers .out of which i have one correct and one wrong  then what marks i will get ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 2 months ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 2 months ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL one month ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL one month ago
can u pls suggest me a plan for preparing for iit jee.im a 12 th passout and would like to take jee test next year ,also parallely i would be pursuing my Btech ist year

Dear Student, prepare a work-slot for your preparation for the test, divide an equivalent portion of that schedule for each and every subject, join some coaching center, download sample...

hi ajay govind refer to link for tips http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ please post how much enough time you have to study so i can prepare a time table for you...

SAHIL one month ago

SIR, i

ajay govind one month ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday

no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

no, there is not any information like this.

nishank gupta 6 years ago
Sir can I get dtu if my jee Advanced rank is 15 k can I get cse in nit with this rank

You should have a valid and eligible rank in JEE Main ONLY.....rather then JEE ADVANCED.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

Dear Student, please ge to know about your rank using askiitians rank predictor link, and after that check the status of merit list at the official website of DTU, secondly getting CSE...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago
i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me

In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first. If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off