ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

for multiple choice questions , if there are two answers .out of which i have one correct and one wrong  then what marks i will get ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Ravi 7 months ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
which is the best MCQ book to prepare for AIIMS for class 11?

The books provided by askIITians have separate topics discussed in every book. They contain many of the last year jee and aiims questions. Also you will also get the most expected kind of...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago
my marks in jeeadv2015 is 90,what rank and collage

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html
  img
Abhishek Kumar 27 days ago

So many things count, like category, cutoff list, eligibility criteria etc...well i may recommend some leading institutions where you can try seeking admission – Madras Inst of Tech,...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain one month ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain one month ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh one month ago
View all Questions »