Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

for multiple choice questions , if there are two answers .out of which i have one correct and one wrong  then what marks i will get ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
sir, i’m preparing for kvpy sa stream. can u please give me some tips on how to prepare for it. which all chapters should i concentrate on?
You may simply follow these links and get to know the latest information regarding it – simply type KVPY preparation tips on google and you may get results more than your expectations and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...
Archita 2 months ago
i n getting 461 in aipmt 2015. i m from UR and have 85% odisha state quota. will i get a seat in odisha?
I guess you should, state quota is generally easy to clear. but it also depends on how other students have performed.
Neeti 2 months ago
Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...
varun singh 2 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details