Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

what is about partial correct answer for multiple choice questions..

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

6 years ago

SIR ..THE REPLY IS EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT I WAS THINKING LOGICALY .

ARE YOU SURE THE IIT IS   ADOPTING THE SAME LOGIC WHAT WE ARE THINKING.

IF SO  , IN THAT CASE I AM EXPECTING MY MARKS 250 - 260

WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK ? WHAT TRADE I CAN GET IN IIT DELHI WITH THESE MARKS...

WITH REGARDS

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one year ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
Imporatant topics fo PCM IN JEE MAINS AND ADVANCED 2017

Physics: Electrostatics & Gravitation(conceptually similar) Current Electricity &Heat Transfer (conceptually similar) ElectromagneticInduction Waves (Sound as well as optics)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ The above link will give you an idea for important topics for JEE....
  img
Ankit one month ago

you can go to following link to check your answer: http://blog.askiitians.com/get-important-topics-physics-chemistry-maths-study-jee-mains/ thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
hii sir, how would be the future of Metallurgy in future and in what fields do we get jobs , and do we get in govt sector?

During the first year of study, students learn the basic engineering methods thought mathematics, physics and chemistry. Later in second year till final year of study student will learn...

ADITI SINGH 2 months ago

yes actually i am aditi and i wanted to help everyone by answereing questins here is the information I am doing my B.Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Material Science from College Of...

ADITI SINGH 2 months ago

I m very thankful to your help,,Now i am perceiving my inter 2 nd year and planning to take MME in b.tech. As per me i am interested in research and dreaming to work in ISRO or some other...

aakash netha 2 months ago
Can I get askiitian free trail for some days please

Dear Student, You can see the information from the below link and also you can Request for the call back....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Yes sure. just share your contact details or call our toll free number.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
I AM EXPECTING 178 MARKS AND ABOUT 93% IN CBSE BOARD. WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK, SIR?

hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 AIR.you will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,

NARAYANA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off