Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

what is about partial correct answer for multiple choice questions..

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

6 years ago

SIR ..THE REPLY IS EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT I WAS THINKING LOGICALY .

ARE YOU SURE THE IIT IS   ADOPTING THE SAME LOGIC WHAT WE ARE THINKING.

IF SO  , IN THAT CASE I AM EXPECTING MY MARKS 250 - 260

WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK ? WHAT TRADE I CAN GET IN IIT DELHI WITH THESE MARKS...

WITH REGARDS

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
A ball of mass 200g is moving with velocity 30×1000000 cm/s. If we locate the base ball wolith an error equal in magnitude to the 1 of the light used(5000 Armstrong) how will the uncertainty...

Hii At such high speed mass wil be variable . So normal newtonian mechanics cant be applied . You might consider heisenberg uncertanity principle but that will not be applicable . So just...
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477

dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago

Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??

Sanchit Alekh 6 years ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
which is the best book for shortcut and quick calculations/mnemonics for physics? (there are a few books of chemistry,biology and mathmatics dealing with this in market and they are...

@ RUDRA u can go with handbook of physics by arihant . and physics cracker by mtg publication are also a good books . for objectives u can take objective mcq for neet by mtg publication ....

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html we will love to see more doubts from you in fututre thanks:}:}

SAHIL 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off