Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what is about partial correct answer for multiple choice questions..

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

6 years ago

SIR ..THE REPLY IS EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT I WAS THINKING LOGICALY .

ARE YOU SURE THE IIT IS   ADOPTING THE SAME LOGIC WHAT WE ARE THINKING.

IF SO  , IN THAT CASE I AM EXPECTING MY MARKS 250 - 260

WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK ? WHAT TRADE I CAN GET IN IIT DELHI WITH THESE MARKS...

WITH REGARDS

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 10 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻1000000000000000000....please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻( many pleases)🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 10 days ago
from where can i get full study material for iit jee for free?

@ ayudi Askiitian only u can get iitjee material as free of cost , it have study material , revision notes , past year paper , experts tips and tricks are avaliable for free , rest u can...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do

dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...

Vaibhav Gupta one year ago

u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder ….................best wishes

alisha one year ago

dude, everone wan

Vaibhav Gupta one year ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off