ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is about partial correct answer for multiple choice questions..

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Abhi ,

About Partial Marking :

To avail partial mark the number of choices shaded should not exceed the number of correct choices and must include at least one of the correct choices.
If all four options are shaded for a question for which there are less than four correct answers then the candidate gets zero.

for example if a question has A,C correct option. then

-- if you will answer A,C,D then u will get zero.(exceed the number of correct choice)

-- if you will answer B,D then u will get zero.( does not include any correct choice)

-- if u will answer A,D then you will get partial marking.( include 1 correct choice)

-- if u will answer A then u will get partial marking ( include 1 crrect choice.)

-- if u will answer A.c then u will get full marks ( include all the correct choice)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

5 years ago

SIR ..THE REPLY IS EXACTLY THE SAME WHAT I WAS THINKING LOGICALY .

ARE YOU SURE THE IIT IS   ADOPTING THE SAME LOGIC WHAT WE ARE THINKING.

IF SO  , IN THAT CASE I AM EXPECTING MY MARKS 250 - 260

WHAT WOULD BE MY RANK ? WHAT TRADE I CAN GET IN IIT DELHI WITH THESE MARKS...

WITH REGARDS

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am in 10th class . i want to prepare for IIT JEE . i am a student of berhampur , Orissa So pls advice me how to start prepartion from now I dont go for coaching but tutors come to me . I...

Dear Student it gives pleasure to learn that generation today has quite vigilant and active upcoming citizens like you who is concerned about something going to happen after two years, good ...

2015 years ago
Sir which is the best collge that i can get if my JEE rank is b/w 60k to 65k?

you can get some NITs plz specify your state

2015 years ago
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 7 days ago
my marks in jeeadv2015 is 90,what rank and collage

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html
  img
Abhishek Kumar 26 days ago

So many things count, like category, cutoff list, eligibility criteria etc...well i may recommend some leading institutions where you can try seeking admission – Madras Inst of Tech,...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what is the future scope of msc in physics in nit? is there any job prospect in it?

yes there is a lot of scope in msc in physics u can go in reserch u can become professor in any institute u can teach as a faculty in any of iit coatching which have lot of packages u can...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

There are opportunities if you take msc(pysics). Try to look at some privite universities which provide excellent placement opportunities,top infrastructure,the universities are Punjab...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

yeah there is a lot of scope in msc(physics) you could become a professor which is a reputed profession

sajid 11 days ago
View all Questions »