Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hi this is raghu i scored 258 marks in bitsat can i get b.e mechanical in hyderabad

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Raghu,

Plz check out this link for last year cut off :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thanks

7 years ago

raghu this is sai,

u may be getting only msc biological sciences in hyd or goa.take this and u will be given a B.E.(Hons) degree based on ur cgpa in first year.(this ispretty easy to get and almost all students taking M Sc degree get a reasonable B.E (Hons)degree)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel 26 days ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 5 days ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
Hello …... Can anyone tell which is the correct way to write an ethyl alcohol ….Is it C 2 H 5 OH OR CH 3 CH 2 OH. Is bth of them correct way to write or is there any reason ??

@ jeeva Ethanol also known as ethyl alcohol because it is commonly known as the alcohol found in alcoholic beverages. It is a flammable, colorless, and slightly toxic chemical with the...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered bcaz of some reason to crack alpmt what I should do? Plz help me

Firstly prepare those chaptes which have been covered. And if the time remains, then you can ask your faculty or friends to explain you the important topics/chapters from the remaining...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
which is best engineering college for automobile engineering in all over india or maharashtra with outdoor placement from international company

Dear Student, There are many universities, which offers the course on automobile engineering like IITs, NITS, IIITs, manipal, SRM, etc. All these have the good placement records. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

IITs are the top ones and after them you can consider below colleges for your B.tech in Automobile Engineering: Hindustan Institute of engineering and technology, Chennai, Anna university,...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off