DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hi this is raghu i scored 258 marks in bitsat can i get b.e mechanical in hyderabad

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Raghu,

Plz check out this link for last year cut off :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thanks

6 years ago

raghu this is sai,

u may be getting only msc biological sciences in hyd or goa.take this and u will be given a B.E.(Hons) degree based on ur cgpa in first year.(this ispretty easy to get and almost all students taking M Sc degree get a reasonable B.E (Hons)degree)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 26 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 11 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 11 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
I am studying class 12 in cbse stream (2014-2015) . I want to know about exam pattern , its mode of preparation, and weightage Is it 2 months enough for the preparation?

Please mention which exam you are aiming at ? Then only I can give you details And also mention your basic level preparation/whatever you have studied till now.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
sir i got AIR 85680 in jee main, in obc category. can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering or computer science and engineering....

Core branches are difficult for you. You may have to go upto spot round for these branches.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago
View all Questions »