Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

hi this is raghu i scored 258 marks in bitsat can i get b.e mechanical in hyderabad

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Raghu,

Plz check out this link for last year cut off :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thanks

6 years ago

raghu this is sai,

u may be getting only msc biological sciences in hyd or goa.take this and u will be given a B.E.(Hons) degree based on ur cgpa in first year.(this ispretty easy to get and almost all students taking M Sc degree get a reasonable B.E (Hons)degree)

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 9 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 4 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 4 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
suppose if i qualify jee advanced with a least rank and want to one more attempt next year can i do like that

Dear Student, Jee advanced can be attempted two times in consecutive. Also one with 12 th and other after 12 th . Please refer to the eligibility criteria if you are still having any doubt.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
should i gor for gurukul kangri ece or manipal ece?

Dear student, Manipal will be a better choice you are getting same branch in both the colleges
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Manipal stands atop between the two, otherwise you may compare and contrast some other leading institutions too, like – JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
iit mandi v/s iit jodhpur cse branch

IIT, Jodhpur got higher ranking than IIT, Mandi
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30