ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi this is raghu i scored 258 marks in bitsat can i get b.e mechanical in hyderabad

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Raghu,

Plz check out this link for last year cut off :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thanks

5 years ago

raghu this is sai,

u may be getting only msc biological sciences in hyd or goa.take this and u will be given a B.E.(Hons) degree based on ur cgpa in first year.(this ispretty easy to get and almost all students taking M Sc degree get a reasonable B.E (Hons)degree)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav one month ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 8 days ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 9 months ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 9 months ago
Dear Sir, Please guide me on how to prepare effectively? The books which I have to study NCERT and one to two extra books each in PCM. Other than this, I also have the package from the...

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1. Concepts of...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago

Dear student, Please mention your target examination so that I can guide you through the plan accrodingly Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago

Please also mention the year in which you are planing to give JEE exam.
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago
View all Questions »