hi this is raghu i scored 258 marks in bitsat can i get b.e mechanical in hyderabad

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Raghu,

Plz check out this link for last year cut off :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thanks

5 years ago

raghu this is sai,

u may be getting only msc biological sciences in hyd or goa.take this and u will be given a B.E.(Hons) degree based on ur cgpa in first year.(this ispretty easy to get and almost all students taking M Sc degree get a reasonable B.E (Hons)degree)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 21 days ago
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
Sir , i got 215 in IIT mains exam and scored 95% in 12 th cbse .in IIT advance i just have 127 marks.what can approximately be my rank?? (i am of general category)

Your expected rank is 7500-8000 in JEE Main. You may get a decent NIT with this rank. However, as your JEE Advance marks are so less, you will just be able to clear the cutoff i think....
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago

Hi Shikha, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 1000-2000. With advanced marks your rank will be beyond 15,000. You can still join best NITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar,...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

Is it Bihar Intermediate Education? Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty

Arun Kumar 5 months ago
xfgjcghjm

Dear student Please clear your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago
View all Questions »