Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

hi this is raghu i scored 258 marks in bitsat can i get b.e mechanical in hyderabad

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Raghu,

Plz check out this link for last year cut off :

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Thanks

7 years ago

raghu this is sai,

u may be getting only msc biological sciences in hyd or goa.take this and u will be given a B.E.(Hons) degree based on ur cgpa in first year.(this ispretty easy to get and almost all students taking M Sc degree get a reasonable B.E (Hons)degree)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL one month ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL one month ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 9 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago
Please tell me that how can i prepare for jee mains in remaining 10 days and provide me with study plan...

hello, first of all all the best for jee mains.you have to revision all the topics one by one.and remember logics when solving problems.and try to solve more and more problems,because it is ...

raj 2 months ago

please refer to the link: http://www.askiitians.com/forums/AIEEE-Entrance-Exam/there-are-hardly-18-days-for-jee-main-2016-and-now_142538.htm thanx

SAHIL 3 months ago
Hello Everyone . I have Two Question which iam actually so worried about so it goes like this.. I belong to caste BC E(shaik) which is considered backward according to state . So do i come...

Only OBC-NCL certificate would be considered...if you mentioned OBC in the enrollment and you have certificate of it, then you are eligible.. Second, with 108 maks in JEE Main, it is very...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Dear Friend, I cannot comment on the category whether Shaik may be considered to be OBC or not but if you have certificate for the same to prove your category then it will help, and about...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
i am scoring 400 and i am an obc in aipmt re test.can i get mbbs or bds .my home is west bengal

Chances are very less because the paper this year was easy and the cut off will be high. Did you get anything through WBJEE?

Neeti 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off