ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I M GETTIN E632 IN IIT EML. WAT R D CHANCES OF MY ADMISSION IN IIST??????

MY ESTIMATED MARKS IN AIEEE ARE 248. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY OF D GOOD NITs???

WHICH ONE IS BETTER- IIST OR NITs?
WAITIN 4 UR RPLYYY.........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avin,

the total no. of seats through EML is 2000. Since youyr rank is quite good you will be getting your choice there as most of the students wouldnot show up for counselling.

For your estimated rank in AIEEE refer to the link : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

For last year cutoff details of varioue college refer : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Better to take IIST

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 6 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 hours ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash yesterday

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
i got 157 marks in jee advance 2015 and my catageory is obc-ncl so what is my expected rank

Hi.. For the rank of JEE Mains, you can refer to our rank predictor on our site. You can use the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html . Also, IIT Kanpur will soon...
  img
Sakshi 21 days ago

Use the following link to get the rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

use rank predictor on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
I have scored 122 in jee mains ( predicted rank of 70000 , general category), with 90% cbse 12 th and now i want to know which best colleges it can lead me to? I also have a doubt that i...

it would be difficult for you to get any NIT with this rank. So you can opt for VIT if you feels like doing so. You should also prepare for bitsat and all you might get another option. hope...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You need to work hard to get good marks for entering in a government engineering college. You can apply for private engineering colleges. There are number of colleges available which has a...

Leepika Roy one month ago

Thank you, but thapar university is a well renowned one which requires last cut off rank of 50k and I ​may not get that much.The other 2 I haven't seen in any ranking also(sorry, don't...

Rishabh one month ago
View all Questions »