ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I M GETTIN E632 IN IIT EML. WAT R D CHANCES OF MY ADMISSION IN IIST??????

MY ESTIMATED MARKS IN AIEEE ARE 248. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY OF D GOOD NITs???

WHICH ONE IS BETTER- IIST OR NITs?
WAITIN 4 UR RPLYYY.........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avin,

the total no. of seats through EML is 2000. Since youyr rank is quite good you will be getting your choice there as most of the students wouldnot show up for counselling.

For your estimated rank in AIEEE refer to the link : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

For last year cutoff details of varioue college refer : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Better to take IIST

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 6 months ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 18 days ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS 18 days ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina one month ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

Please

RON 2 months ago
Let α be the angle which a tangent to the parabola y^2=4ax makes with its axis,the distance between the tangent and a parallel normal will be (a>0) asin^2αcos^2α acosecαsec^2α atan^2α...

if you want detailed solution please post

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

its second option

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
suggest books for practice questions

“suggest books for practice questions“ which book you are talking about.Please be specific while posting your answer.Please specify the class which you are in.Wether competitve...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IITs & NITs are obviously the good colleges in civil engineering. The other colleges which are good too are: Jadavpur University, MNIT, BITS(Pilani & Mesra), DTU,PEC etc. DTU(Rohini)...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
View all Questions »