Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

I M GETTIN E632 IN IIT EML. WAT R D CHANCES OF MY ADMISSION IN IIST??????

MY ESTIMATED MARKS IN AIEEE ARE 248. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN ANY OF D GOOD NITs???

WHICH ONE IS BETTER- IIST OR NITs?
WAITIN 4 UR RPLYYY.........

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Avin,

the total no. of seats through EML is 2000. Since youyr rank is quite good you will be getting your choice there as most of the students wouldnot show up for counselling.

For your estimated rank in AIEEE refer to the link : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

For last year cutoff details of varioue college refer : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Better to take IIST

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
i am not strong on my first years sylabus im doing my level best in hte second year do i have a chance to get into an nit if i revice my first yaers portion as in my institition they are...

Be single minded, make sincerest efforts and bear in mind these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes,I think there is a good chance. But of course it depends on how sincere you are.. Remember, it’s never too late :)

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 7 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one year ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma one year ago
Hello Sir, I would just like to ask that how many months before My JEE Exam,I should complete my course to get a rank within top 100.

At least 4 months prior, because you will need to revise like hell and strengthen your weak points in the last 4 months.
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 11 days ago
Sir can I get NIT? My All India CRL rank52668 & OBC-NCL rank 13885. ​ ​ ​ ​

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

You can check it on your own by visiting the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, also check out the outcome of counselling rounds and accordingly you may get to know...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off