Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

in sc category from how many marks selection in iit will start?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

SC Category

Rank

Aggregate Marks

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 7 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 7 months ago
im expecting 230-240 in jee mains paper2. will i get nit?

Yes sure you will get NIT. Bestof Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

hello, you definitely get nit my friend.don’t figure about this.concetrate on studies. ….….….….….….….….all the best.....................................................

raj kumar 22 days ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 7 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 7 months ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam

Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago

hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.

raj kumar 21 days ago
I m student of 10 th class and i am planning to go canada for further study of medical stream. Should i study in canada after 10th(i.e. for 11 th and 12th) or after completing 12 th in...

Dear Student, If you are getting the apportunity and good options over there, then you should go over there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Sir, how much marks should be scored by a OBC Candidate to secure a mbbs seat in AIIMS, DELHI? at least give a round figure

Dear student We cannot give you exact marks since the paper has not yet conducted and we cannot judge the hardness of paper.But according to last year, the last rank of OBC was 3159 whereas...
  img
Bhavya 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off