Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

hi guys....i have just given 10th CBSE and now i mgoing to choose wsci in 11th so plz can u tell me their r how many textbooks for maths,chem,phy and english????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mehul,

First of all you have to go through the basic text books say NCERT for chemistry,H.C Verma for physics and RD Sharma for maths.

Please refer this site too:  http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 20 days ago
SOME GOOD CONCEPTUAL AND PROBLEM BOOK FOR INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Hi Use this book for inorganic chemistry expertise PROBLEMS IN INORGANIC CHEMISTRY FOR JEE MAIN & ADVANCED
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ ritik for INorganic chemistry u can use . 1- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O,P TANDON 2- SHORTCUTS TO INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND TRENDS BY MTG PUBLICATION 3- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY PROBLEMS BY GRB...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
a position of motion of a particle is given by x=16t-2t2 find dist. in 5 sec.

Hii Find the difference in postion of values at 0 and 5 secs but make sure in between that time inteval speed must not have reversed .
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
Which isis the best material for jee chemistry so that i will be able to crack jee in 8 months suggest me many such books

Hi shubhika FIRST OF ALL THE MAIN TWO BOOKS YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE PICKING UP ANY OTHER BOOK IS NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 NCERT EXEMPLAR CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12. AFTER THE...

SAHIL 24 days ago

@ shuhaibks what u can do for chemistry , ncert is the concept builder , so, donot ignore ncert at all . frst of all read ncert and mark those imp points . and proceed on . and...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off