Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

hi guys....i have just given 10th CBSE and now i mgoing to choose wsci in 11th so plz can u tell me their r how many textbooks for maths,chem,phy and english????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mehul,

First of all you have to go through the basic text books say NCERT for chemistry,H.C Verma for physics and RD Sharma for maths.

Please refer this site too:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 26 days ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta one month ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj one month ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit one month ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb 2 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee mains and i am obc ncl can i get admission in NIT.....
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
kindly check the opening and closing rank
vb 2 months ago
sir I have scored 93% in boards exam in 2015. and cleared my jee main. sir i have only PCM and not bio. I wanted to know wheter next year i can give aipmt or aiims or not
First of all congratulations for JEE Mains. You need biology in 12 th class for appearing in AIPMT and AIIMS exam. So I am afraid but you cannot appear for the same.
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details