ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hii...i have just given class 10th CBSE Boards....i wanna appear for JEE 2012...I live in junagadh and i dnt have good coaching here so what should i do???which skills should i develope so i can get into IIT????my maths is weak so what should i do to overcome my maths????reply plz

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 8 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago
Sir if my rank in jee main is 50000 can I get nit silchar, nit agartala in any round of counselling which branch can I get there (general) .is bit patna better than these nits.sir should I...

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 8 months ago

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 8 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
“How come the universe is made of matter and not antimatter”

Antimatter is identical to normal matter but with opposite charge, spin and other quantum numbers. Mesons are a type of particle made up of a quark and an antiquark. Quarks are the particles...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Antimatter is identical to normal matter but with opposite charge, spin and other quantum numbers. Mesons are a type of particle made up of a quark and an antiquark. Quarks are the particles...

Swag 4 days ago
View all Questions »