ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 11 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 18 days ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 hours ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

-4 hours ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago
I want to drop this year I've got 87.6% in hp boards...... Will you please tell my rank in jee main next year if I got around 200,250 or 300 marks respectively?

most probably you will be under 2000 rank

Shreyam Kesarwani one month ago

I'm gen category

joshi one month ago
Is BML Munjal Universty better than Sastra?

Hi.. Regarding the two colleges which you have asked, both the colleges are good enough. The important point is that you first decide the branch you are interested in and then the branch...
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

Hi.. As per the branches you have described, I will suggest that Sastra University is better than the other ionstitute you have mentioned. Kindly go through the deatils for both and then...
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

based on the colleges you have asked,as the both are good you should know about the course your interested in and branch and academic faculty and placements and then decide the college

sajid 13 days ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar 9 months ago
View all Questions »