DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 19 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 12 days ago
Sir, is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If yes then how?

No, its not possible. Whatever the choices of order you had given before first round of counselling are final and carry forward to further counselling sessions
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

When counselling rounds take place , a candidate is allotted a seat in a particular institution with a specific branch as per the deservance according to rank, and once allotted or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
Can a Bangladeshi apply?

Yes you can apply. But you dont need to give entrance exam. This is the eligibility for foreign student FOREIGN NATIONALS (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only): Foreign candidate nominated...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
which is better : bits pilani hyderabad or bit mesra ranchi .

Prefer bits pilani > Hydrabad >Mesra.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago
My daughter got 8149 rank in JEE advance. Please let me know the IIT/Branch we will get

For this rank geeting seat in branches like ECE EEE MECH CS old and new IITs is tough but you may get in MSc or but minimal chances for branches like Metallurgy or Material sciences new...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Many Congratulations to your daughter. For information related to opening and closing rank of IITs for different branches you can go to the official website of jeeadvanced. Best of Luck for...
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

there are only opportunitie of only biotechnology opportunity according to your rank. You need to check the previous year and be looking at offiocial website. the universities are which...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago
View all Questions »