sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 14 days ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 14 days ago
Dear sir, I have scored 207 & wish to take only mechanical or Mechanical with top up like in IIT Kharagpur/ Madras. May please advise would there be chance to get into IIT – Roorkee ,...

Hi With this marks you may expect a rank near 2500. With that you may expect to get Production in Roorkee Metallurgy in Roorkee Chemcal in Roorkee Civil in Kharagpur. Arun Kumar Btech IIT...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

You may not be able to get mech at top iits, may not be also at IIT roorkee, but can get chem or civil like branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
is arihant a good book for iit jee 2011 in physics. plz tellme .

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these three books are more than enough for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Dear shanky arihant is a good book for IIT JEE .but I will recommend you to follow Recnick halliday ( theory + problem) and I E IRodov (problem) these 2 books are more than enough for IIT...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir, despite of 375 marks in bitsat 2014 i am still in the waiting list for cse pilani campus(1s iteration).... do i hav a chance in further lists??

Dear student, You may get through. Keep your fingers crossed. Keep yourself updated with their final lists. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
View all Questions »