DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

What is the rank required to be selected for IIT Madras and for IIT Mumbai?

Depends on your branch, according to this year’s trend, for IIT M, the closing rank is 7148 (Dual Degree in Biological Science) , 4158 for Metallurgy (last 2 which fill up) for IIT B, 4018...

Neeti 26 days ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????

Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
  img
Avinash one month ago

For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...

how much mark is required to get admission inKEM

Dear aspirant , In order to take admission in M.B.B.S.,you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks with medical stream in Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.After...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago

In KEAM, you have to score above 850 to get MBBS admission in general category.

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details