Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 4 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 4 months ago
hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 2 months ago
sir , which is better iit patna electrical or nit warangal cse?
The question is very broad in its respect. You need to narrow your hunt on the basis of academics , placements, scope of research , SAC(Student Activity Centre) and other fractions . Apart...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb 4 months ago
how can i know the vacant seats in nit for spot counsilling
The respective institutes will notify about it. Thanks.
Visit the oficial weblink of Josaa and keep an eye on current updates of counselling rounds, if you got it there this time, well and good, else you may try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details