ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 2 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 2 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 2 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini 2 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 2 months ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra one month ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 8 months ago
View all Questions »