sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 4 months ago
What rank will I get in jee mains with 120 marks and 87%in cbse board

Hi, Follow the trends of previous year.. If the pattern doesnt changes than you can get an idea of your probable rank you are going to get. you can also visit askiitians website for rank...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Sir is it better to take eee in nit silchar or cs in nit agartala or sikkim or megalaya.can I get these branches in even spot round if my jee mains air will be around 50000 .general...

All nits are very good.try for any nit.

Rak 4 months ago

These are the New NITs located far away from Multinational Cities , Placements may vary In these colleges but you can try to get admission In Institutions under your ranking like nit silchar...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago
Respected sir, Now we have only 9 days more to prepare for Jee-mains so, please sir guide me which topics i should cover to get good marks. Thanks

Dont rely on important topics. Just buy arihant 10 year aieee question bank and practice all questions from that. Also I would tell you not to pay most attention at mole concept. Pay...

Shrey 8 months ago
View all Questions »