sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi .this is sachin. i have an eye sight of -12 for both my eyes.do i have any reservation in iit entrance exam? please reply as early as possible?

Blind persons whose visual acuity, as determined by competent authority, is 20/200 or less in the better eye with correcting lenses, or whose widest diameter of visual field subtends angular...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Hi, I got around 6000 rank in JEE-ADV and around 13000 in JEE-Mains. I have got ISM-Dhanbad ECE and counselling of NITs (and BIT Mesra) are still going on. I want to be in CSE/IT branch. Can...

Corresponding to your ranks( Main & Advanced), the chances of you getting CSE in top 3 NITs are less. You have a pretty good chance of getting CSE BITS Mesra. ECE-ISM Dhanbad is a very...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Hey I'm in a girl in class 10th now! Studying in Delhi Public School Bhilai.. a prestigious school...and a CBSE board....my dream is to do Mechanical Engg frm IIT Delhi..I wanted to ask that...

Since your question is very long , you should focus for now on you board specially on maths and science subject, for more queries email me at 786shermohammmadgmail.com , will help you surely...
  img
Sher Mohammad 17 days ago
XX2

1+6+8_8+7(x)2

PRANSHU GUPTA one month ago

hhjiii jjh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx2

PRANSHU GUPTA one month ago
WHICH IS BETTER: PROCESS ENGG. WITH MBA IN ROORKEE OR C.S.E IN ANY OF THE NITs

Process Engg with MBA (Roorkee) or CSE (NIT)?The answer to this query depends upon the fact which NIT you are choosing. CSE in top 10 NITs are better than Process Engg with MBA in Roorkee....
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
sir, IIST rank list ,they have called only first 600 SC students for counselling. last year they had called everyone and the last rank to get a seat was 1039 in SC list .why the number...

Hi, It depends on many factors. In the first round they have called only 600. But if the seats are left or if the students didnt turned up for admission, they will call the students after...
  img
Yash Baheti 12 days ago
View all Questions »