Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir wats t new eligibility criterior for iitjee 2011....?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

There is no new eligiblity criteria have been announced till this time .. whenever it will be announced you can check it out on the Askiitians new sections ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 11 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 11 months ago
When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category

Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Can i get electronics or civil in thapar university with 123 marks in jee mains 2016.outside Punjab??

You must better visit the website of the Institution and get to know whether you are able to get an entry there or not, else there are numerous other reputed institutions too where you may...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YES CHANCES OF GOING TO THAPAR MAY BE .BUT NOW IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU GET IN BOARDS.BUT I THINK YOU WILL GET CIVIL IN THAPAR SURELY IF YOU ARE A OBC OR SC CANDIDATE THANKS AND...

SAHIL one month ago
i got 140 in jee mains and 75%in odisha chse board. can i get nit rourkela civil i belong to sc category

HI POOJA AS YOU ARE A SC CANDIDATE AND YOUR MARKS ARE ALSO GOOD THERE ARE GOOD CHANCES OF YOU OF ENTERING IN NIT ROURKELA . CHANCES OF GETTING CIVIL ENGINEERING ARE ALSO THERE. BUT THE...

SAHIL one month ago

Your board score is not that good but your Jee mains result is pleasing, moreover you have a category to lend you a helping hand, to my mind you may be able to make it at NIT Rourkela, as...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off