ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hello Sir, in iit jee 2010, im expecting a score of 215 accrdng to fiitjee solns and 220 accrdng to narayana solns. What could my estimated All-India rank?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in ap board i belong to oc catogery please suggest me nit and iiits which i get and also give branches which i can expect in good nits

OC.....or SC cat...u are talking about??? In OC....no chance of any NITs In SC ….you should try...NIT T, NIT S, NIT BHOPAL, NIT Allahabad, NIT R, NIT Jalandhar, DTU Delhi, IIIT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

As you are very near to cutoff range it is difficult to get in good NITs. You may expect in colleges like Amity or DTU.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Dear student, be very clear in your query, it is very difficult to make out which is your category, and secondly you need to be little more active in visiting the official weblinks to find...

Soneel Verma yesterday
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
What are future aspects with Chemical engineering?

Students will be exposed to chemicals, polymers, petroleum, pharmaceuticals along with computer and information technology for the development of chemical engineering processes. There are...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
i got 30621 rank in b.arch where can i get seat

In what jee or nata

milind 11 months ago

What is your score

milind 11 months ago

milind 11 months ago
View all Questions »