Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Hello Sir, in iit jee 2010, im expecting a score of 215 accrdng to fiitjee solns and 220 accrdng to narayana solns. What could my estimated All-India rank?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 15 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 15 days ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 days ago
which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 21 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 21 days ago
Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 8 months ago
What is Outsourcing?

Outsourcing referrs to a company that contracts with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees. Many large companies now outsource jobs...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off