DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Hello Sir, in iit jee 2010, im expecting a score of 215 accrdng to fiitjee solns and 220 accrdng to narayana solns. What could my estimated All-India rank?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :

http://jee.iitd.ac.in/openclose09.htm    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 17 days ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - 18 days ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - 18 days ago
The Best IIT Branch?

It depends on which are IIT you have been alloted. In general, students prefer to opt for CS. Other ‘elite’ branches could be mechanical, electrical, civil... After this, based...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Computer Science
  img
rake 5 months ago

IIT delhi,bombay,madras,kanpur,kharagpur are the top 5 IITs

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
View all Questions »