There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

In paper 1 physics of iit jee 2010, there was one multiple answer question on thermodynamics(based on graph). Many institutes(like fiitjee,brilliant etc.) gave the answer for that question as (a) and (b), and the reason they gave for (c) and (d) ALSO not being the answers is that it is not clear whether line(segment) BC(pls see the question/graph) passes through the origin or not.Now when u luk at the graph, it DOES seem like BC passes through the origin due to which options (c) and (d) would also be the answers.Such a speculation is also going on.I would like to ask what would be the correct answer and for such a question, is it to be assumed(by default) that BC doesnt pass through origin, and whether it would be mentioned in the question directly or indirectly to indicate BC passes through the origin. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Gopal,

First of all there was partial marks for partial correct answer in multiple so they want set a question whose all option is correct.

Then if you look at the graph,it seems that BC passes through the origin but if you check it by using ruler it will be slitly away from the origin so the answer is A,B.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example
hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the mass...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...
@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...
For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.
Saloni Sharma 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...
Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
I have 5 year gap between 10th and 12th. Can I apply for aiims /aipmt MBBS please help me sir
HI I THINK YOU ARE SATISFYING ALL THE THREE CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW The applicant must be at least 17 years old on Last Week of December, 2015 to be eligible for the exam. The upper age...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ sarfraj No , aiims and aipmt are the entrance for studying into the aiims and govt and private medical college for undergraduate course . and u will be elligible to apply after 12 th only ...
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts