ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi, please give me details of IIT JEE 2009 results and cutoffs in jee 2009.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Swati,

Refer to the link below for IIT Results.

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-results.aspx

For cutoff refer :

webair.in/tag/iit-2009/

This is just the predicted cutoff however they may vary a lot due to the opening of new IITs. The cutoff may fall to 145 which was 176 last year.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 19 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 14 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
I live in bangalore and I would like to know some good coaching centers for iit

ASKIITIANS!!!! ONLY ASKIITIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................................................. ..........................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 months ago

Hii There are many brand names in Offline mode but if you are reall interested in Online mode we are the be3st options . Best of Luck. . … ….… . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan one year ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE one year ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »