DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Hi, please give me details of IIT JEE 2009 results and cutoffs in jee 2009.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Swati,

Refer to the link below for IIT Results.

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-results.aspx

For cutoff refer :

webair.in/tag/iit-2009/

This is just the predicted cutoff however they may vary a lot due to the opening of new IITs. The cutoff may fall to 145 which was 176 last year.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s

Akshit Matthew one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one month ago
can u tell me which college is better for cse ..IIT PATNA,IIT BHUBANESHWAR,IIT JODHPUR and ISM DHANBAD

COMPUTER SCIENCE BRANCH OF ISM DHANBAD IS AWESOME ACTUALLY EQUIVALENT TO THE OLD IITS.YOU MAY ALSO CHECK THE PACKAGES OFFERED TO STUDENTS. IIT BBS,P,J ARE NEARLY EQUIVALENT

AYUSH VARSHNEY 2 months ago
iit 2000 physics solution paper

you can get it on this link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx

Nikhil Upadhyay 14 days ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari one month ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!