Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hi, please give me details of IIT JEE 2009 results and cutoffs in jee 2009.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Swati,

Refer to the link below for IIT Results.

For cutoff refer :

This is just the predicted cutoff however they may vary a lot due to the opening of new IITs. The cutoff may fall to 145 which was 176 last year.

Thank you.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam
JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 4 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).
m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0
sneha 3 months ago
i need the steps please
sneha 3 months ago
jawwad 3 months ago
Rank to get into C.S in IIT M?
For getting CSE in IIT M your rank should be atleast 300.
Abhinav 5 months ago
if u are asking about iit bombay then rank must be below 100 , bcoz one of my frnd had130 rank last year , and he did not get iit bombay cse he is iit delhi APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 5 months ago
no it is iit madrass
grenade 5 months ago
Can i prepare for JEE2016 in 4 months?
Tips to Crack JEE Main 2016 in Limited Time Like every JEE Mains, even 2016 would be difficult and therefore it is important to pay 100% attention during IIT JEE Online Preparation....
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
yes,why not. but u have to make each hour count as u have limited time. try to shortlist the topics having more waitage. u should better refer to the books recommended by askiitians team....
deepa krishna 3 months ago
deepa krishna 3 months ago
Please give me the list of top 10 coaching institute for IIT JEE preparatioon
Dear Abdullah, Top 10 coaching institute for IIT-JEE: 1. Career Point Kota 2. TIME 3. Resonance 4. Brilliant Tutorials 5. Quest Tutorials Delhi 6. FIITJEE 7. Narayana IIT Academy...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details