ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hi, please give me details of IIT JEE 2009 results and cutoffs in jee 2009.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Swati,

Refer to the link below for IIT Results.

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-results.aspx

For cutoff refer :

webair.in/tag/iit-2009/

This is just the predicted cutoff however they may vary a lot due to the opening of new IITs. The cutoff may fall to 145 which was 176 last year.

Thank you.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav one month ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second...

What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
what is the laplace transformation of cosx?

= p/(p^2 +1)

You need to integrate by parts twice, then you will find original integral in your integration result on right side. Solve resulting expression for this integral and plug in the limits of...

Drake 19 days ago

laplace is in cbse?

Can I Get CSE,IT,ECE,SE,EEE,EE in DTU after getting 36304 AIR in jee mains. (I m delhi region candidate and have DEFENCE QUOTA)???? Also tell me about chances in NSIT too???

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better idea. There are very less chances of getting NSIT at this rank. Best of Luck...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
Hi! I didnot receive the VITEEE 2015 online slot booking password till now. Can u pls guide me what should I do to get the password. Kindly provide me the procedrure if any

Hi Student, Dont get panic. Please visit the official website of VITEE. You have the contact details for custumer service. Please inform the same and retrieve the password
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Hi student, Please go their website and try to contact the people who conduct the test thanks,
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »